Advertisement:

Who is Gearbest?

Discussion in 'Gearbest.com - Happy 4th Anniversary!!' started by Gearbest.com, Aug 24, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hi Everyone,

GearBest is a fast growing online retailer offering high quality hottest,coolest gear at amazing prices.we provide high quality service and free shipping.you would find the latest price information:http://www.gearbest.com/gadget-deals.html

[IMG]

Welcome to GearBest:http://www.gearbest.com/

GearBest.com- The Best Gear, Gadgets and Novelties, Free Shipping Worldwide.
    Gearbest is offering a very attractive price mainly electronic products(fun and cool) especially cell phones for free shipping worldwide.
    GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it's designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. We have a passion for all kinds of tech from retro style to the absolute cutting edge.

Our mission

At GearBest, our company vision is simple: to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations.
    For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.
    Can you trust GearBest?
    GearBest holds its own inventory in secure state of the art warehouse facilities, we adhere to exceptional quality control processes and operate an extensive Customer Support Center offering multiple service channels.
    Our professional servers and website are security scanned, authenticated and fully verified by McAfee Secure™ from Symantec™ on a daily basis to protect you online. Click on the official McAfee trustmark to learn more. You can learn more on our Secure Shopping page. Shop with confidence at GearBest.

The goal of this topic is to collect your suggestions and products request for Gearbest, trying to keep you updated of the new products and answering your questions about them, trying to solve the problems you might encounter with the Customer Service, etc.

So I hope that with this topic I can improve the communication of Gearbest with the myphone.gr community.

Have fun, My Friends.
    GearBests
    • Guru Member

ibrolexx Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    lg g2
    How many days delivery to lagos Nigeria
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Thank you for your interest in GearBest
    As for the delivery time,it depends on the logistic method you choose,in normal ,DHL will take about half a month,snail mail will take about one month.
    Hope it can help you.:Happy1:

chicke Member

Message Count:
    Gearbox customer care is very bad, they don't respond to enquiry ontime..i placed an order June and up till this moment i've not gotten my order.
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

djayz1 Forum Author

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android 4.3
    Do you mean Gearbest? cos this is Gearbest not Gearbox..

chicke Member

Message Count:
    Gearbest i mean...
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hello Chicke,
    I am sorry for the late of product.Could you please give me the order number of your product?It's our pleasure to solve the problem for you.

abdulmajeed278 Member

Message Count:
    gearbest can i order directly to nigeria without a third-party?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hello ,thank you for your interest in GearBest. You can just put the order on our website,and we will be the one to send you the products,what do you mean by saying "a third-party",we will be the one to do all the matters.
    Should you have any problem ,please fell free to leave me a note,it's my pleasure to solve your problem.
    Hope you could have a good time on GearBest.

Sponsored Links: