Advertisement:

UPDATE: Runtown's alleged romance with BadGuy Toba's fiancee Nana

Discussion in 'Breaking News Nigeria' started by djayz1, Jan 14, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

djayz1 Forum Author

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy s3 - Android 4.3
    Sponsored Links:
    The internet has been buzzing with the news that Runtown allegedly slept with his promoter BadGuy Toba's fiancee, Nana.

There's an update - a supposed close friend to Nana just sent this message to popular Nigerian Twitter user, Subdeliveryman which says Nana cheated because Toba is a chronic womaniser and Nana wasn't sure if he was going to stay. Bear in mind, this is alleged while you read the message below.

[IMG]

Runtown's team has denied the story, saying they don't know where this gist is coming from. Toba himself has been promoting Runtown's February 12th concert on his social media pages for the past 1 hour.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

I am glad you enjoyed my story. Visit us at www.LailasBlog.com to stay updated with more interesting/exclusive news like these. Click HERE now to do that.

albreezy4eva Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Earn 52btc on *AutoPilot* with just a start up of 0.02 btc..

You'll never find a better 2x5 matrix anywhere than *Bitcogate*

You don't need to refer anyone, Me self don't have a referral link, Same with other members in bitcogate.com

‎Our Referral link is www.bitcogate.com

We are all on one network, that is why we use one referral link, From the Top, which is www.bitcogate.com

If you've been in *Zarfund* or *FIVE2BTC* you'll know how difficult it is to get downlines.

I got stuck at level 3 on ZF, they are now asking me to pay for subscription on all levels. (where I wan see am)

In bitcogate.com you join with 0.02btc and get your ref in about a week and you are on your way to 52BTC‎

HOW DOES IT WORK

* START WITH UR (0.02BTC) TO UPGRADE TO LEAVE 1

* SYSTEM ASSIGN 2DOWNLINES FOR U TO UPGRADE TO LEVEL 2 ,

THAT IS HOW THE MATRIX STARTS

Bitcogate is a level 1 to 5 cycle, at level 5 you cycle out and you start all over again.

No subscriptions, No Downline Hunting , This is what everybody on Zarfund pray for.

Yes Bitcogate Built a system Out of Zarfund's Mistake.

Bitcogate is not even upto a month and they have hit 4,000 plus members.

Join WhatsApp link >>
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/50hdiCOMKxPGLjltCtzYY9

Trust me, you have to struggle to enter, it might be filled up, as Whatsapp only allows 256 members.

Sponsored Links: