Advertisement:

The Best Foreign Bookmaker For Nigerians

Discussion in 'Football/Other Sports Betting Discussions' started by tundeonline247, Nov 18, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

tundeonline247 Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello Friends, I created this post to share this reputable foreign bookmaker with you. Instead of going through the tedious KYC verification requests of the well known foreign bookmakers, join planetofbets because everything about them is just as simple as ABC.

Click Here to register with PlanetOfBets without having to do KYC verification before you can withdraw your winnings. Once you register, use the information below in my next reply to deposit dollars into your planetofbets account and start using it.. No wahala!

PlanetOfBets is a good sports betting company. I discovered PlanetOfBets website and registered with them in 2011, when I was faced with the near impossibility of registering an account with foreign bookmakers due to their tedious KYC verification. PlanetOfBets will not ask you for KYC verification, just register with them and start placing your bets. Request for payout at anytime when you have enough winnings in your account, they will process your payout request within 24hrs without bothering you about any KYC verification. Having spent more than 4years with this bookmaker, I know that they are good.

Like any other foreign bookmaker, PlanetOfbets operates in foreign currency. Dollars, Euro, Pound Sterling, e.t.c You'll be given option to chose your favorite currency when registering with them on their website.

I recommend planetofbets because I have consistently received all my winnings to my bank account (without any hassles) since I joined them in 2011, so I can assure you will not regret when you register with them. They are the best foreign bookmaker for Nigerians.

In my next reply to this thread, I will teach you how to fund your PlanetOfBets account in dollars. I will also teach you how to withdraw your winnings to your bank account in Nigeria.

tundeonline247 Member

Message Count:
    How To Fund Your PlanetOfBet Account In USD dollars

Visit www.truexgold.com
    Truexgold is a reputable e-currency exchange company based in Nigeria. I have been using this website to fund my planetofbet account since 2014, and so far, I have not experience any payment issue with them. Visit Truexgold website, register with them, log in then click Buy PlanetOfBet, they will show you what to do to get your planetofbet account funded in dollars.

How To Withdraw Your Dollars From Your PlanetOfBet Account To Your Naira Savings Or Current Account

PlanetOfBet accept Perfectmoney, Webmoney, Okpay, Moneybookers (Skrill), and Truexgold as payment method.

Out of the list of payment methods accepted by planetofbet above, I use Truexgold.com the best e-currency website in Nigeria to withdraw my Dollars from my planetofbet account to my Naira savings account. To withdraw your winnings from planetofbet, visit www.truexgold.com, log in, click Sell PlanetOfBet, follow all the instructions they give you on their website, truexgold will pay the equivalent Naira of the planetofbet dollars you sell to them to your Naira bank account without delay.

That's all. Start making money with PlanetOfBet.

Pacman16 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Do they still exist

tundeonline247 Member

Message Count:
    Yes, planetofbets exist and they are still doing good like before. This is their website www.planetofbets.com

Sponsored Links: