Advertisement:

SIT AT HOME WITH YOUR PHONE AND MAKE MONEY.. Not a ponzi scheme

Discussion in 'ALT Coins Talk/Discussion' started by marshald042, Jun 11, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

marshald042 Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Tecno W3
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello guys.. So I stumbled upon a new crypto called grams. This gram is given by the official creators of the gram itself which happens to b the only site just like when bitcoin came out. But with grams, u don't accumulate it to keep. Rather when you get a certain number of grams its converted into US dollar and sent to your visa or payeer account

So Now

1.What is a Gram?

Gram is a cryptocurrency based on a TON blockchain platform developed by Telegram. A feature of Gram is the high speed of transactions. Cryptocurrencies implemented on early blockchain platforms due to the low speed of transactions are more suitable for investment than for use as a payment tool. For inctance, Bitcoin can provide only 7 transactions per second for all users, Ethereum - 15. The Gram blockchain platform is expected to be millions of transactions per second. According to the developers, Gram should become a crypto-analog of Visa and Mastercard.

2. Why are they free?

10% of the Gram mass is allocated to a nonprofit organization which will keep the TON infrastructure operational.

3. How much is gram equivalent of dollar
    1 gram = $2.19

After seeing this..
    Next question to answer was (is it scam).. I had to know..
    So I begin my google adventure and search through Redd it and Quora..
    I found nothing incrementing to label them scam..

Next I search YouTube instead I found withdrawals which means I must share with confidence..

HOW TO SIGN UP AND START EARNING

1. Click on the referral link to visit the site https://tinyurl.com/earngram

2.Sign up using either gmail or Facebook

3. Claim 10 grams instantly

4. Go to free roll section to roll and earn between 0.1 to 1000 grams. Note for first time rolling you get between 1 to 100 instantly.

Summary of earning

1. Watch videos (limited)

2. Sign available smart contracts (limited)

3. Rolls (limited)

4. By inviting new members (limited)

All has its daily limits so u don't have to stay with your phone 24/7. Once you reach the daily limit, you move on with your daily activities.

Note: For you to make a withdrawal you must reach at least level 2 and have the minimum grams.

https://tinyurl.com/earngram

Thank you all and stay blessed

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: