See why mmm south africa is baba

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by lanezer, Dec 6, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

    lanezer Member

    Member Since:
    Nov 24, 2016
    Message Count:
    Likes Received:
    Sponsored Links:
    MMM south africa offers a whooping 90% profit growth all in just 9 days.

    Its simply amazing as your money starts growing by 10% daily from the first day you provided help

    PH with $10 get $19 after 9 days

    $50 get $95 after 9 days

    $200 get $380 after 9 days

    $500 get $950 after 9 days

    $1000 get $1900 after 9 days

    Steps to get started

    1. Get your bitcoin address ready (If you already have one then skip this step. If you don't have one click here and follow the 6 simple steps needed to open a bitcoin account/wallet from your phone)

    2. Click here to sign up on MMM South Africa

    3. Fill the form as accurate as possible with your information

    - Select the amount you intend to Provide Help with

    - Fill in the rest of the form including your email address, bitcoin address and password

    - Click Register and verify your account with the OTP code sent to your email

    - Login and that’s all.

    4. You will be matched immediately to pay 30% of ur PH (within 48 hours!) then pay the remaining 70% at a later date (usually between the 3rd and 8th day after you sent the first PH). During this period your mavro is already growing by 10% daily

    Need proof of payment or any further explanation?

    Hit me up on whatsapp via 08183289465
    • Guru Member

    hariorh Guru Member

    Member Since:
    Oct 10, 2010
    Message Count:
    Likes Received:
    MMM south Africa is an international mutual funds aid that offers up to 90% profit in 9days (10% daily Growth of mavrodi for 9days)


    You simply Provide Help and Get Help

    In mmm south Africa you register an account and at the point of registration, you enter how much you want to Provide Help with.

    After registration, you are matched immediately to pay 30% of your initial PH request when you registered.

    Then between the 3rd to 8th day after you register, you will be matched to pay the remaining 70% of your PH request

    As you get to the 9th day you can make a Get Help request and be matched immediately

    Whatsapp me on 08183289465 for more details

    It is important to note the following below:

    - Because of its international affiliation, MMM SOUTH AFRICA ONLY WORKS USING BITCOIN CURRENCY. You can click here to learn how to acquire a bitcoin account or chat me up on whatsapplet me guide you

    - Once you register, you will be matched to make payment and you must pay that order within 48hrs or else you will be blocked from the system and the order will be matched to someone else

    - It is advisable to use a Gmail account to register. You will receive your OTP code much faster that way

    Click Here to register now

    Sarhyd Upcoming Guru

    Member Since:
    Dec 29, 2015
    Message Count:
    Likes Received:
    Okay, here's the correct current update ; MMM HAS DONE IT AGAIN......

    For every Help provided From 7th December 2016 till 31st December 2016, you receive a 20% accrued bonus. Example you PH N100,000 u get rewarded with a Xmas bonus of 20% of Ur N100,000 which is N20,000 it will grow to N26,000 and Ur N100,000 grow to N130,000 after 30days. What more can u ask for........ Mehnnnn MMM is doing it big!

    Join mmm now enjoy 50% bonus of whatever you ph


    Change your life for forever

    austey Upcoming Guru

    Member Since:
    Sep 30, 2014
    Message Count:
    Likes Received:
    can one the increase the amount of help provided after the first help?

Sponsored Links:

Share This Page