Advertisement:

Peer Of Hope 2017 (Don't Go without Reading this)

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by emmantrop, Jan 4, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hello my follows gurus in the house,

I know many of you may be wondering about the topic of this thread “Peer of Hope” and what brings about it. But don’t worries you will soon find out just keep reading and I assure you, this will change your Life in this 2017, that only if you abide on the idea I am about to review to you here.

Though, as this New Year was coming close. I ask myself what is the best alternative way to make money in other to support my current job since Nigeria Economy is not something to write good about. However, the first thing I thought of is online investment and I ask myself which one can one trust again since the one’s I believed on has fall my hands and about 99 percent out there are full of scam. Hmm.. That’s so bad.

However, I thought of creating a platform we can call our own. A platform where both participants and admin can easily interact to each other and must be very friendly. A platform where every activity carried out must be transparent for everybody to see. A platform that is 100 percents scam free. A platform where only the serious minded people can belong. After all these thoughts, I ask myself again what is the best way and place to actualize all these.

However, the best answer I got was telegram and I noticed that their site has a one unique feature that can help me achieved exactly what I want. And that one unique feature is called BOT, I noticed that with BOT we can do a lot of things. However, we have created that platform, yet to launch it on this January by God’s Grace and we are here to invite only that category of people below.

Finally, welcome to "PeerOfHope platform"

Features:
    >Strictly Peer to Peer donation
    > Highly organized and strict
    > Best Support Team ever.
    >PH & GH confirmation made easy.
    >Recommitment made easy.
    >Routine p2p Check up.
    > Nobody loses..everybody gains.
    >You get 70% of your investment in 15 days cycle plus 10% bonus.
    >Payment starts immediately the paired list is out.
    >No fake POP
    >Defaulters are weeded out.
    >Anybody who does not pay get BAN immediately.
    >Very New and will launch on January
    >Base on telegram.

What does it required to join

1)A pc or phone with internet access.
    2)Telegram App for phones or use https://web.telegram.org for PC
    3)Serious minded people Note: (No Child play and scammer)

For the link
    https://telegram.me/joinchat/D8fPUEBQMkewsqlEXrFnKg (Only for serious minded people)

:thumbsup::thumbsup:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ALEX_GURU GL Legend

Message Count:
    PeeroFHope has come to cancel and put scam to stop,no chance to scam every thing is visible and transparent with a better chart cycle to stabilize The program,every member is eager to make money with 15 to 30 days none stop,my Gurus join us and grow this Network as we lunch it soon contanct me on telegram with @Alexco or whatsap with 08068970755, only committed people is needed Thanks

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Don't let anybody to decide for you the kind of LIFE you wanted. However, it is only you and you alone can do that.

PeerOfHope is for you and I. Go and see for your self.

Only serious personel is needed please.

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Search no more for a reliable and trusted platform to join. Just come and take a look and see things for yourself.
    PeerOfHope is here for you and I

Together we can make the world a better palce.

emmantrop Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Finally launched. if you are ready pls come and join us

Sponsored Links: