MMM South Africa: Make 90% in 9 days Tested With Evidence.

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by netflave, Dec 6, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

    netflave Member

    Member Since:
    Jul 7, 2014
    Message Count:
    Likes Received:
    Sponsored Links:
    Here is the real deal on Southafrica mmm bitcoin*


    You don't need to refer before you make 90% in 9days.

    If you do it alone; you get 90% in 9days; if you join; PHed and get 2person under you who PHed, you get 190% in 9days...

    While registering yourself: fill the form properly.
    1. First name
    2. Last name
    3. Your email address ( use a gmail)
    4. Phone number (e.g +23480...)
    5. Select your country
    6. Select the amount you want to PH ( $10, $50, $100, $200, $400, $1000)
    7. Add your bitcoin wallet address.
    8. Choose your password and confirm.
    Then click on register and the system will ask you to type in the OTP sent to your mail. Fetch it; type and submit. That's all.

    Note: you will be matched with someone immediately to pay 30% of any amount you selected while registering. Meaning if you select $10 or $100; you will be matched to pay $3 or $30 immediately. Then the remaining 70% might take more days to match.

    Your 90% in 9days is guaranteed.

    Use a gmail
    Or call me on 07062669513 for More information

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links:

Share This Page