Advertisement:

Itel P51: Unboxing My New Android Phone

Discussion in 'itel' started by naijtips, Aug 4, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

naijtips Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    So earlier today I got the latest phone in town, the itel P51. Let me quickly share with you the specifications and unboxing photos of my new device. Just get ready to be blown away by the features of the itel P51.

It's actually a dual SIM phone which features a non-removable 50000mAh battery and supports OTG reverse charge i.e can be used as a powerbank to charge multiple devices, my itel P51 also comes with a FREE OTG.

Let’s take a peek into what the itel P51 has got to offer as I can’t wait, are you as excited as I am?

And here’s the much anticipated itel P51

[IMG]

It comes along with a screen protector, transparent back case, charger, ear piece, and ooh, less I forget, my free OTG [IMG]
    [IMG]

This is the 8MP rear camera with LED flash and it supports autofocus, so I, as a selfie fan don’t have to worry, also at the front is a 2MP Camera with soft Flash.
    1 Like 3 Shares
    [IMG]

My itel P51 supports dual micro SIM card slot. The slot for the memory card is just beside the sim card slot.

[IMG]

Streamer Gold was the colour I chose, though I heard it's also available in Crystal Gray, Mocha Gold and Elegant Blue colours.

[IMG]

Here's the full specifications of the itel P51, major reason I actually got the phone:

5.5-inch IPS Display, 720 x 1280 pixels (267 ppi)
    1.3GHz quad-core Processor with 1GB RAM
    Android 7.0 (Nougat)
    16GB Storage, up to 32GB memory card support
    8MP Rear Camera and 2MP Front Camera
    3G Data
    Dual Micro SIM
    5000 mAh Li-ion Battery

ITEL P51 is 30,000 naira

source - Naijtips
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    iTel has really nice and attractive products.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Sponsored Links: