Advertisement:

Is this from GearBest or from the post office?

Discussion in 'Gearbest.com - Happy 4th Anniversary!!' started by mui4love, Aug 22, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

Collins4u1 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Techno P5 JB 4.2.2 Naked
    You have pictures of two products that varies. Is it that you ordered for the first and got the second or you ordered for a phone like you stated and got a watch?

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    I ordered for the first and got an ordinary watch which is the the second above

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    I ordered for the first and got an ordinary watch which is the the second above

independent12 Member

Message Count:

Defined Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Nokia E5
    Since April! Thats long o. And it seems the gearbest representative is not online like usual.

klingkling Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I always scared to order from all those China store
    I prefer to order through jumia though they will label it ship from abroad and it take 7-10 days maximum.
    Than all this China store that can take up to 90 days before delivery

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    I don't believe this kind of a thing can happen in their country too

evidoskey Member

Message Count:
    Its not gearbest is the post office is either they misplaced your real watch and replaced it or they just swapped it illegal gearbest can't sent that for you , is the post office

GIDEONdaniel Member

Message Count:
    That's a lie. ...i ordered for a phone and it got to owerri within 15days and it's from china

klingkling Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Order from where ?

I guess you are lucky enough if you have read online comment about gearbest you know this kind if things can happen.
    And there return policy is wired

My brother next time go and order from jumia even though its ship from abroad, you have 7days to return your order for free.

GIDEONdaniel Member

Message Count:
    From alixpress
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    I have made over 30 orders from gearbest and all my orders sent via post NL take around 15-18 days to get to me. Only once when they sent my order through Hungarian post took 2 months and I was mad at them. Since then, they stopped sending my orders through Hungarian post. Their support team is really active. Log into your account and write to support stating your problem. They will reply within 24 hours. If you send the tickets by 5am, they will respond before 8am. I have bought items worth over 5 thousand dollars from gearbest.

klingkling Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Okay if I may ask, if you get any issues with your order with aliexprrss how will you return and get refund ?
    Take it or leave it all of them don't have any good policy for return if your order has issues

Don't worry your fellow Nigeria has issues with his order you are saying its a lie when your turn reach that customer service wey they reply your ticket will not be able to help you out, because the best they can do for you is to return it for them to send you anothe order and my brother if you calculate how much it will cost you to return that item you will prefer to buy new one.
    Hopefully maybe Na then you self go open thread here for your complain.
    If it's has never happen to you, doesn't mean it can't happen, please write that your ticket today and ask them there return policy.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:

Are you sure you read my post at all, or are you hell bent on looking for fault where there's none? Read my post carefully and tell me where I said that the poster is lying. I only posted my experience with gearbest so far and you are accusing me of calling the poster a liar. Please kindly endeavor to understand people's comments before jumping into conclusion. And, who told you that I have not had problems with grarbest? In the course of my transaction, I have had several issues with some defective items sent. When I write to support, what they normally do is to refund my money and ask me to keep the defective item once I prove to them that the item is faulty. Sometimes they even refund me with an amount higher then the amount I purchased the item.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-33-18.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-34-02.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-33-18.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-34-02.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-34-16.png

The following are screenshots of my complaint to gearbest for a flash drive that was worth just 4 USD and their response and resolution
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Poster, like I said, write to gearbest support for a resolution to your issue and don't give room for people who are trying very hard to poison your mind. When I had that problem, I never ran to guruslodge just like Kling Kling thinks I would do. What I did was to write to gearbest support and lay my complaint. There was even a day I bought some items and when the package arrived, I opened it in the presence of my cousin but didn't count how many flash drives were in the pack. After a while I came back and counted and discovered that the flash drives weren't complete, meaning that my cousin may be responsible. I wrote to gearbest and complaint. They asked me if when I got the pack, it was tampered with, I said no, that the pack was sealed when I got it. After some correspondence, they refunded me for the missing items at an amount higher than the amount of the missing flash drive. But up till today, I still suspect that my cousin may have been responsible for the missing items
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-54-28.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-54-52.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-55-03.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-55-16.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-55-49.png Screenshot_2016-08-23-04-55-55.png

Having buttressed point with proof, it's left for you to either take my advise and write to gearbest support or take the advise of spoilers who haven't come up with any solution to your issue but are only out to sow seed of regret in you. However, in case you choose to take my advise, the address of gearbest support is http://support.gearbest.com

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    after I've shown what I got with immediate effect effect and u are here telling me it's a lie,how I wish u are in my to shoe to experience what I went through,they have even known me at the post office checking from time to time.I really thank my fellow that posted below u for his precious advice I will Lodge my complaints on their site right now and give the feedback on their response. thanks to all,i really appreciate your efforts

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    thanks a lot @MEGGER2,I will do it now without any delay

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    Thanks to u all,gearbest have refund my money.i am very grateful.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Did i not tell you????? Where are all those who were trying to poison your mind?? Let them come out and see. That they don't know the right way to handle issues doesn't mean they should go about planting negativity. I recommend gearbest anyday anytime.

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    @MEGGER2,many thanks to you for your advice,I really appreciate your efforts,i can easily tell the whole world that GearBest is real.It's only God that can tell what actually happened to my order.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    I suspect the post office people or somebody tampered with it. But gearbest always takes responsibility and refund. Today I have items worth over 500usd to collect at the post office. My order arrived yesterday. The madam at the post office is already my friend and calls me whenever my items arrive.

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    @MEGGER2,how can I use the money to purchase again because it's already on my PayPal but I've not been able to use it for purchase.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    Are you sure they refunded to your PayPal or they refunded to your gearbest wallet??? Do you Aldo have a PayPal account???

mui4love Member

Message Count:
    it was refunded to my PayPal, stating that the refund will go to the card I paid with.I have also checked my PayPal and I saw the money is refunded from GearBest.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    You can use the amount to purchase again by logging into your gearbest account and select the item then pay via PayPal.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:
    You can use the amount to purchase again by logging into your gearbest account and select the item then pay via PayPal.
    • Guru Member

MEGGER2 Guru Member

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: