Investing in Naira and Earning in Dollars Online

Discussion in 'Ebooks' started by hariorh, Feb 6, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

CollinsBrain Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix HOT note
    54artistry is a naija company, how trust worthy?;himm;
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

uchesam GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GALAXY S5
    HAVE U HEARD ABOUT ‪#‎MYNAIJAREVIEW‬??? IF NO, DEN U RE ON A LONGTIN.... CLICK DIS LINK http://www.mnr.com.ng/RegisterC.aspx?rid=7696 TO REGISTER ND GET #1000 AIRTIME INSTANTLY... DEN VERIFY UR ACCOUNT TO EARN UPTO 1K EVERY 3DAYZ... AFTER REGISTERING WITH D LINK, U WILL BE ASKED TO VERIFY UR ACCOUNT...JUST FOLLOW THE STEPS.
    LIKE MY POST, SEND ME A P.M TO GET MORE INFO.

TRUST ME THIS IS 100% GENUINE

Source: http://www.guruslodge.com/threads/how-to-make-upto-3k-online-everyday.75152/#ixzz42V5kJFRu
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

Let me try them out for over a week first. Then will give u green light to risk it too if they still standing

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:
    Good evening dude

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:
    Kolade01 likes this.

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:
    bR
    @HARIORH i hail u bro, this topic u created as guided us upwad.......QUdos to uuuuuuuuuuu

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:
    Yap, i av some screen shot of the website here
    Screenshot (35).png
    Kolade01 likes this.

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:
    I^m here with u broooo...
    Drop any Question sir

Kolade Afeez Member

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

:cool::deuce:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    For those that don't know much about bitcoins, please read below

Bitcoins are a currency most people here are not familiar with. It is an expensive form of e-currency different from perfectmoney and payeer. 1 bitcoin as at today is equal to $407.21. :rolleyes: See how much that is? Yet people have been investing with it and earning profit through it just like it is when using perfect money. To get on this train we need to register for a bitcoin e-wallet first.

Now there are several websites that handle bitcoin wallet accounts but the one I use at the moment is www.blockchain.info. Their signup process is easy. Just register with your email address and put a password that must be security imbued using at least 1 capital letter, 1 number and 1 other character. Follow the remaining instructions carefully and you should be fine.

Naira4dollar sells bitcoins on their website just like they sell perfect money dollars. However I'm not prepared to buy bitcoins for now.:sweat: And I know most people here would rather not do the same. This money is not that easy to come by na. :PPY:

You need to understand that there are a few websites out there where one can supposedly earn bitcoins by solving some pretty easy puzzles and earning satoshi points. :huh:

Currently I use www.claimbtc.com where I take on their puzzles. They have a 20 minute time frame between which they are available. Some other websites could have a 20 minute interval (or more or less). When you reach a particular number of points, you will get bitcoins for your troubles. So just claim it to your wallet (by now you should already have a bitcoin wallet address). :grin:

Unfortunately nothing good comes easy in this life. ;cigar; Although taking these puzzles is free, you need to get at least 100,000,000 satoshi points before you can claim 1 Bitcoin on this site.:rolleyes: The key once again to reaching this figure fast is building a healthy list of referrals.

Whenever you are ready, you can CLICK HERE TO BEGIN your journey towards financial freedom. :cool:

Or CLICK HERE TO EARN after every 5 minutes

Micheal9313 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    morning guys, please i need clarification, is dis link goo.gl/5IsEy9 part of HYIP program.?

goo.gl/5IsEy9

Micheal9313 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    goo.gl/5IsEy9

salotease Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    if you want to make more BTC invest here BITROI min amount to invest 0.0001 btc known as satochi.

Kolade01 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:

Kolade01 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Received Payment 5.00 USD from account U9277312 to account U2307887. Batch: 124952549. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to koladex01 from onhour. biz.

eldozzi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Please is ultimabitcoin.com still paying?
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

I doubt. Try withdraw all your cash if you get the chance.
    eldozzi likes this.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    There are very strong indications that the new obofunds (oboprivate), will last till the end of this year as confirmed by the admin via mail (as seen in this screenshot below).

oboprivate admin promise.jpg oboprivate admin promise.jpg

While I can't vouch for his honesty here, it won't be a bad idea to risk it and if what he says is true, then we have the opportunity to not only recover our lost money from the old obofunds, but also to earn more profit off it via oboprivate. The reward is much higher than the risk involved if you ask me. And since obofunds lasted for 9 months, who is to say oboprivate won't last up to that? Those who benefitted from the old obofunds website back then are the people who started out early last year with them. So let's start with putting in a few dollars at first. Remember, you have only 25 days to make your capital back, after that, you get to enjoy daily profits steady and with your referrals, you can earn more than double your daily profit...
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Let me drop this hit n run site here. A hit and run site is one where you make a deposit and cash out immediately before they crash. We will be using mainly new hyip sites for these. Its a cool way to earn cash.

Deposit wisely

www.custommining.com

For this hyip site, choose only the 3-day plan. As soon as it expires, withdraw all your earnings plus capital. The site was established last week. So I expect this to be done and completed within the next 4 days from tonight.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Meanwhile, www.obofundspro.com is still paying. Be wise and start investing on the daily plan with them today.

You can earn up to 4.5% of your deposits daily. So don't dull. This hyip will last for a very long time because the admin has proven it himself.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Don't dull yourself... www.obofundspro.com pays. Instant withdrawal too. Don't deposit more than $200 and you will be fine.

Daily plan = Daily withdrawals

Obofunds capture.PNG
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    www.atlantinv.com is the realest and most profitable investment company online. They are not like most other hyip sites that stay for a while and disappear. They have been around for almost 2 years now and they are getting better. Here's a screenshot from a friend's phone who is confirming their authenticity by checking their office in Ireland.

Proof of Atlant inv.PNG
    Kolade01 likes this.

Jamzeey Res¶ect Ða ßadoo™

Message Count:
    Dis is cool

eopiti Member

Message Count:
    Got my first $100 from atlantinv loving dis site!

scuolan Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    any guidelines on this bro??????
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

Its simple. Read the first page of the thread and you will be taught how to begin by opening a perfect money account and a naira4dollar account.

Once that is done, just signup on Atlant here, make a deposit and choose any of these plans.

140% after 10 days - $10
    200% after 20 days - $50
    450% after 50 days - $100
    660% after 70 days - $100
    1000% after 100 days - $100
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count: