Investing in Naira and Earning in Dollars Online

Discussion in 'Ebooks' started by hariorh, Feb 6, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

• Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

Still waiting?;himm;
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    For those who are looking for a newly started website where they can start their investment.

Here is one >> ForexKing. It has been running for just around 173 days.

There is a plan on the website where if you invest a minimum of $200, it will appreciate to about $3600 after around 133 days

I won't advise these tho

Personally I prefer the daily withdrawal plans even if the returns would be small.

At least I can see my profits on a daily basis. And if they even wind up at anytime, I won't lose all my capital. So the risk for this 133-day plan is just too high and not advisable from my perspective.

:nope:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    I will keep updating on new and viable ones that we can start up with.

eraga Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Aiit boss thanks

atoyeje michael Member

Message Count:
    please it's still working?????
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

iwp GL Legend

Message Count:
    invest a minimum of $200, it will appreciate to about $3600 after around 133 days......

and u believe them....are they money doublers?.....Even banks that use invest our money well won't pay back such returns in a short while....

Wise up, people!

nobilityhope Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Hello fellow investors< Since i started using the obofunds.. My earnings have been relatively small so i decided to research on more paying investments. I was able to discover this one that started just 16 days ago. They pay as high as 150% daily, 500%weekly and 1000%after 15 days. without wasting much time, visit the website https://golden-mining.net/?ref=nobilityhope and confirm it. Someone helped me so i"m helping another by sharing this great discovery. ONELOVE :deuce:
    hariorh likes this.

oluadex99 Member

Message Count:
    Pls som1 should add me on whatasp,i neva understand anything ,only wat i know is am goin to signup perfect money, naira4dollar,obofound. Pls dis my mail just send me ur whatasp number an identify
    Oluadex99@gmail.com
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

Dude, this is not a bank thingy. It's much related to forex trading. Only that you don't do the trading. You invest and the company does it for you. You get your profits based on how much was made over that period of days. That way, the company also get their own share since they won't pay you more than the percentage on offer for the plan you invested in. Its not wise to discourage people based on what you yourself do not understand.
    :mtchew:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

Nice one Nobility.

Its amazing that very few people know about these things yet a lot of people make mad money from these investments. The guy that introduced me to obofunds is currently unemployed but he withdraws as much as $70 every day.

Wise up guys.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Yes it is :cool:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Just got this one - Atlantinv.com. Tho it has been running for 433 days, it is one of the most stable investment sites.

I want to try out their 3 day plan by investing a minimum of $10 however their rep said this plan is currently being worked on. That its unavailable for now.

Attached Files:

cliffoni Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Be warned of HYIP or any name they call themselves. If u still rem the popular Microtrade from London. People made money but lose heavily when they went underground. BE CAREFUL. They simply rob Peter to pay Paul and they are short lived.U can't find any that has been in business for 3yrs-Do your research. This is a simple proof that they are all SCAM.
    POSSIBLE likes this.

nobilityhope Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    You could be right because the rate at which i earn from the site is surprising but the good thing is that they are fresh and young. I have made much withdrawal and it's instant to my perfect money.
    check them out too.. https://golden-mining.net/?ref=nobilityhope barely 17 days old but they have recieved about 450000 USD and paid out about 290000USD. Compare their deposit and withdrawal and u will realize that their profit is 3x the earnings of obofunds.com
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

iwp GL Legend

Message Count:
    I do not understand abi......Is alright...

By the way, if u didn't know, know it NOW that banks also trade forex....!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

iwp GL Legend

Message Count:
    when people with experience talk, some would claim it is discouragement.....one day they would talk & advise like some of us do....cos it was part of their learning process...you may earn today but know that what does not have a solid foundation can't last long!

belofone Member

Message Count:
    For a reliable and flexible exchange rate, visit naira4dollar.com/?ref=1297107. You wont regret it.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    ;cigar;

You speak from experience. Probably after getting scammed like this before. Its good that you learnt your lesson, but the truth is, no risk, no gain.

The trick however, is not being greedy. If you are too greedy, you will lose and regret it. That's why I always say this, invest only what you can afford to lose!

I lost around $20 when I started with rubles2015.com last year. I got profit for just two days and the site closed down. I wasn't shaken because I could afford to lose that amount easily.

I started obofunds with $100 (because I can afford to lose it at that period) after monitoring its performance online from people.

I recovered the amount I deposited (after withdrawing $4 daily) within 25 days.

Now I use only my profit to deposit and invest more (I now withdraw not less than $10 daily)

If the site crashes today, explain how I lose here when I have already recovered my capital...

Like I said earlier, no risk, no gain. However, do not be greedy!

:cool:
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Its good that you know this. Now have you started forex trading with Nigerian banks? If its more lucrative than the ones on this thread, kindly share so we can cruise with you

:grin:

If not

:hammer:

Paparaxy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    is it advisable to use paypal in place of nairafordoller?
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

I have never tried using paypal but if you can use paypal to fund your perfectmoney account, then by all means do so.

Tho I doubt its possible.

Paypal is owned by USA while Perfectmoney is owned by Russia tho registered in Switzerland. You can't even access Perfectmoney if you use a USA/Canada IP address. (I'm guessing the beef between the USA and Russia caused this)

Paparaxy Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    thanks bro

but obofund wants to charge me $0.99 for $50 deposit
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

I think its perfectmoney that charges. They deduct commission of between 0.99% - 1.99% for transfers and other payments but you won't get charged for making a withdrawal.
    Paparaxy likes this.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    Hehehe No risk, no gain bruh!
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:
    nobilityhope likes this.

dogstyle007 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • Guru Member

tola9ja Guru Member

Message Count:
    blogger money nnko

ifistic Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Obofund is a scam they will run with your money. Be sure to withdraw now and to invest with their money. I have been scammed. Be warn.

Jerome5 Member

Message Count:
    were you scammed by this obofund site or a simillar one? I want to be sure
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member

Message Count:

That's the 1-day plan.

There's a promo plan of 5 hours. That's the one I did.

Its just a promo sha. I got a mail from them this morning that the promo will end tomorrow. So will try make as much bucks as I can then withdraw everything by midnight