Advertisement:

INVEST IN FOREX NOW AND EARN WEEKLY RETURN!!!

Discussion in 'Forex Trading' started by Tukon, Apr 21, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Tukon Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    I just realised the need to help lots of people in this present situation in the country. especially now that business activities have come to a near standstill and money is no more in circulation as before while people don't have money in their hands for spending. Here is a good news for as many that can read this release. You can invest your cash with me when l do the trading for you so that on weekly bases you will be realising profits on any investment you made with me. You only have to pay a minimum of $50 i.e fifty dollar and l will be pay you $30 i.e thirty dollar on weekly bases. I just want to do this to help individuals in this covid 19 period in order to make more money now that the foreign exchange market also known as forex is trending very well.
    Just today my positions in the market has generated huge profits just like every other day. Check the live history below. This is the help l can render anyone. The least deposit is $50. For enquiry you can contact my on 08084080784. My account number is;
    IDOWU I. OLAYIWOLA
    FIRST BANK: 2002758505.
    Should you want to learn you can as well contact on my phone number.

Attached Files:

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:

Sponsored Links: