Advertisement:

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO MAKE SOME EXTRA MONEY BEFORE THE NEW YEAR?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by adavize4u, Dec 20, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• Guru Member

adavize4u Guru Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Do you ever wonder how some people do it? Some people make N100,000 a month from a program while others cannot get a headway past it? Have you joined a lot of scam online businesse in the past all because you don't want to network? Now you've gotten frustrated and are tired of all online businesses. Online business is scam you say. Well, like it or not, the world is going online, everything is moving digital. And networking is going to be the chief maker of millionaires in the world. Many top speakers like Brian Tracy, Jim Rohn (RIP), Zig Ziglar and the networking guru Randy Gage, who is worth 5 billion dollars from network marketing, all believe this.

Have you gotten your fingers burned from 50%, 100%,30% HYIP scams and are now sick and tired of all the "make money online" hype? Do you wish to make some extra income from the comfort of your home but finding it difficult? You're finding it dificult because you're still looking for the easy way out. I am not one of the "big mouth" marketers. I am not an investment guru but I always work with a plan. Now, try to do this exercise!

Close your eyes and think for a second now and imagine where you want to be in 5 years time. Now, write out in 10 sentences what you want in 5 years time. Have you done that?

Now, consider this, Jim Rohn says "a few good habits done consistently for 3-6 years will change your life for good" and "a few bad habits done consistently for 3-6 years can destroy your life and make you end up in penury." I want you to take the habit of procrastination, kill it and throw it in the dustbin and take the habit of consistent action and learning, put it on and see how your life will change in 3-6 years time.

Don't be fed up of network marketing just yet. It's a gold mine waiting for you to tap into. And the latest trend of peer to peer donation programs has made it easier to see massive gains in as little time as possible.

The reason why it's not working for you is because you don't "BELIEVE IN YOU". Yea, it's simple, start believing in you and the capabilities you possess and you'll start seeing massive paradigm shifts. You say, "I can't find referrals, I'm not good at convincing people". Well, if that's what you believe about yourself. You won't be good at convincing even a child. It's all in your mind. Change the way you think and you will change your life. It's as simple as that.

The reason why you've been finding networking difficult is
    1. Because you're not yet ready to improve, you still like the status quo.
    2. You don't have a plan.
    If all that has been taken care of and you're ready to take some simple actions to make more money before the new year. Call me on 08080311565 or whatsapp 08151015702 and I will tell you a program that will yield an extra 30,000 naira for you before the year ends.

As a bonus, I am going to give you one of my favorite marketing tools. A master video on sales and copywriting by Chris Haddad, founder of Moneyfingers Inc, a top marketing consultant and seven-figure earning sales copywriter. If you follow the tips in that video, you will become a better salesman than the average sales person. PS: You are free to send that video to anyone.

Sponsored Links:

Sponsored Links: