Advertisement:

How to make #600,000 within a month using BITWEALTH

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by cedriccj, Dec 26, 2016.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:

[IMG]
    *Read this till the end*

Congratulations to you! if you reading this post right now, You are about to discover a life changing opportunity that will leverage your financial status and catapult you to financial freedom this new year.

Personally I feel so excited creating this post today. The opportunity am about to share with you is totally mind blowing and its getting me crazy already.

Before We Hit The Ground Running, I Would Love To Make Something Very Clear To You......

What I am about to show you is no Magic, its basically a platform where well meaning members donate to each other across the globe to help achieve financial growth.

If it was magic, you were expecting, please kindly close this page and go back to what you were doing, I have no business with you.

After several years of being an Internet marketer, I have realized four important ingredients to your success of making money online.
    1. God
    2. You
    3. Your Skill Sets (What You Have To Offer)
    4. Information
    These four things are vital and without them, you cannot achieve lasting success.

I will focus on 'INFORMATION' and 'YOU' for the purpose of this report.

Let Me Break it Down For You

The Level of information you have determines how successful you can become.

You probably saw how your friends made it big on the Internet last year and you did not.

Now let me tell you why ?

YOU ARE THE PROBLEM,

YOU NEVER SEE ANY OF THESE INFORMATION AND TAKE ACTION!

You go on thinking and thinking without actually doing any thing and people will make all the money in this system and you go dry again then you start complaining 'Buhari' all over again, like you did last year.

I hope this not you, this new year?

Well, to be honest, you are not alone. I was once like you, as a matter of fact I still get very skeptical when I come across informations like this on the Internet. I remember when I bought my first Internet marketing course from Neil Patel, this guy is a god of Internet marketing I must confess. The thing is; despite how convinced I was that this guy's was the real deal, I still had that little voice of doubt in me, I was really scared, but thank God I did in the end, I changed my life forever .

The point I am trying to make here is this, If you don't try at all, you are never going to make it.

My ESTEEM READERS, I INTRODUCE TO YOU BIT WEALTH

Bit Wealth is a peer-to-peer donation program, You start out with 0.03 btc, approximately N13000 and earn 1.36 btc, approximately N600,000 at the end of three short levels, then you cycle all over again as many times you please.

Easy, right?

I have done extensive reviews on Bit Wealth and here are my findings.

• Bit Wealth Has Just Three Very Short Levels
    If you are probably not new to MLM schemes, I believe you will be jumping in ecstasy already. This is a huge relief. No more waiting one full year to get to the final level, one can easily cycle Big and fast with Bit Wealth. We have had cases of people completing their cycle under one month.

I mean they made over N600000 in just one month.

Now Let me break the ice, I did.

Am currently on my second cycle,

I Will talk more about this later.....

Break Down of The Levels Of Bit Wealth
    [IMG]

Level 1 : Upgrade to level 1 with 0.03btcs, You earn 0.06btcs from two level 1 down lines

Level 2 : Upgrade to level 2 with 0.05btcs , You earn 0.2btcs from four level 2 down lines

Level 3 : Upgrade to level 3 with 0.17btcs, You earn a total of 1.36 btcs from eight level 3 down lines.

• Bit Wealth Has No Hidden Fees
    There is no central vault for collecting money, actually members donate directly to each other. Registration is absolutely free and there are no hidden Admin fee or special upgrade levy. I can clearly remember how frustrated I got when I joined one platform like that.I had to abandon my investment there. That wasn't cool.

Anyways, that's by the way,

Please,don't fall a victim like I did to any investment plan with some hidden charges, scrutinize them very well.

• Bit Wealth Was Designed Having in Mind Members Who are Inexperienced in Marketing.
    The Idea of Spill Over works very well here. If you care, register 1000 people under you, only two of them will appear directly on your matrix, the rest are going down to your down lines to help them grow,You know its team work here.

Thus, I advise you join a good team for quick growth.

Alone, you can only walk faster,
    but together we can walk farther and reach any distance!
    • Bit Coins is The Acceptable Means of Donation
    I was particularly happy about this one, because the whole world can participate, no currency restrictions and as a result there can never be complains of shortage of new members.

"abi you don register 6.5 billion people finish ?"

LOL

*Here are some mind blowing facts about bit coins*

Dec 2016 : 1btc = $775.05, approximately N387, 525.

And Today : 1btc = $834.32, approximately N417,160

google to check the current price, the price is increasing every day

Do the maths and work out the difference yourself. It is crystal clear and we cannot deny the fact that the value of bit coin is rising every day, infact, owning one is an investment itself. I remember when I first heard of bit coin in 2011, it was just 1btc to $2 as compared to $834.32 as of today.

Lets pause here a bit...

To those of you still new to bit coin or not very clear about it,

pay attention, am going to quickly run through what's bit coins

The gurus in the house,

I hail thee!

You can skip this part

What's Bit Coin ?

Bit Coin is a crypto currency, in other words, its a digital form of money. its very similar to the naira or any other currency you carry about only that this one is acceptable world wide.You can readily convert your bit coins back to naira any time you please.

Some Of The Advantages Of Having Bitcoin

• It can serve as an investment opportunity, you can save it now and resell for a bigger cost later. It appreciates very fast
    • You can use it to transfer funds to people and relatives worldwide
    • You can use it to make purchases online (Click here for a list of websites, shops and online stores that accepts bitcoins)
    • You can exchange the currency and spend the money in your local currency.
    Lets not dwell too much on this, you can simply look it up later to learn more.

Now, Lets create your first bit coin account

*skip this registration for now, you can come to it later*

1. Proceed to http://www.blockchain.info/wallet, the image below would come up
    [IMG]
    Click On Create A Free Bitcoin Wallet and the image below would come up
    [IMG]
    Enter your email and password . Use a strong password like Capital letter, followed by small letter, followed by signs like #=@ and use numbers as well
    After you have done this successfully, check your email and you will receive a message from Blockchain that looks like the one below
    [IMG]
    The wallet identifier is your login user ID, do not share it with anybody. You should also keep your password safe. Do not forget it.
    Go back to blockchain.info to login again
    [IMG]
    When you log in successfully, an image that looks like the one below would come up
    [IMG]Since you just opened the account, your balance would be zero as indicated in the image above. The next thing you need to do now is to fund your account. If you want to fund your Bitcoin wallet,
    [IMG]click on receive above, the image below would come up
    [IMG]
    Copy the digits in the item marked in RED above and send it to whoever wants to sell the bitcoin to you. If you want to receive money from anyone too, simply copy the code above and give the person.

For further inquiries, call the support line at the end of this post.

I know you are itching to get started already,

Hold on, a minute. :deuce:

I have something special for you :cool:

I have personally invested and benefited from this platform and like I said earlier; I am already in my second cycle and I am hitting it again this month.

I have achieved it already and I am going to show you how did it.

You see this post you are reading right now, there are hundreds of thousands of willing Nigeria reading it too, I have setup adverts and created whatsapp groups to assemble a serious team, all you simply have to do is Join.There are NO REFERRALS for you once you come through the group. I have gotten my two down lines already, the rest will be going to the team to help everybody grow together, so there is no stress for you at all once you come through the group but this is what you must do;

1. you must endeavor to pay your sponsor under 24hrs of registering. If you register and you don’t pay your sponsor within 24hrs, the system would delete your account.
    2. you must upgrade immediately after receiving complete payment on any level, so you don't slow us down.
    If you want to fund your Bitcoin wallet, contact me as well. I would help you fund your wallet by selling the Bitcoin to you. You can pay the equivalent amount in Naira through mobile transfer, internet banking, or direct deposit to the bank. To place your order for Bitcoin, call the support number at the end of this post and When you start getting your pay and want to withdraw your money in Bitcoin while you get the equivalent amount in Naira. Simply put a call across to me and I would gladly buy the Bitcoin from you while I pay the equivalent amount in Naira into your bank account in Nigeria.

Click the Whatsapp link to get started

The Million-Bit Club, Whatsapp group :

>>Click here to join whatsapp group<<
    https://chat.whatsapp.com/6FeeyiXnUAWALJxn7ZCmcM

[IMG]

Attached Files:

vally999 Member

Message Count:
    Wow... Its a great opportunity..... I have gotten my space already.....:deuce:The team is MOVING.... A MOVING TRAIN indeed

vally999 Member

Message Count:
    The needed 0.0302 btc is sold for 13,800naira ... So the start up fee is #13,800.... Hurry n keep ur SPACE B4 FRIDAY (31ST DEC 2016) O!!!!
    • Guru Member

rekeson Guru Member

Message Count:
    The only real competitor MMM Nigeria has is GET HELP WORLDWIDE.

* There are no outrageous guider bonuses.

* There are strict rules guiding ph and gh here.

* Fake POP is treated as a criminal offence here (instant judgement).

* This one fit last for another 5 years.

* Freezing of Mavros will never ever occur here.

http://goo.gl/97GY1a

WHATSAPP: 08067290335

vally999 Member

Message Count:
    0.0302btc now costs #14,500... This makes the total target profut to increase to #670k.. .. Wow... Check the mathematics

Since 1btc= $958 then

If we take $1= #500

Therefore 1.4 btc = 1.4*958*500= 670k....wow

Then i can teach u how to trade daily n earn nothing less Dan $20 a day online. All u have to do is book ur space n earn ur btc. Den I teach u the trading mathematics to earn at least $20 daily.. My Case is DIFFERENT.

Join n get ur space in bitwealth to get wealth. Join d whatsapp group n ask for a space. Spaces are fastly been occupied. Don't b left behind

https://chat.whatsapp.com/2DoJgYxGHPQ9V05NPSkiK7

Or call/whatsapp me @ 08059491836

vally999 Member

Message Count:
    Good news , bitwealth launch has been shifted to Wednesday 4th of Jan 2017. So u still have the chance to get ur space n enjoy making money without having to bring a referral

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    This is what we have been waiting for

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    This is the real deal

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Enjoy the best that Bitwealth has to offer.

cedriccj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    This is the real deal

Oyekola Damilare Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    I will try it out, i pray it workout

eugene okoh Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    hmmm this is very surprising

youngdavis Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Get from 3-9% daily with profits automatically withdrawn to your wallet every 6hrs. minimum deposit 0.005btc, LTC, ETH, Payeer, AdvCash and PM accepted here. Deposit can be withdrawn anytime after 24hrs. https://altminer.io/?ref=Parks

frank27 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    how sure is it

cheatsfinder Member

Message Count:
    Two 100% legit sites to earn good money without investment

The two sites are Neobux and Clixsense

Neobux is PTC site which pay you money for viewing ads. Different firms pay Neobux to place their advertisements on https://tinyurl.com/y9wb99sy , On Neobux, u can earn by viewing ads, playing games, taking surveys, taking mini jobs and referring your friends
    Through this system all three parties (advertisers, Neobux and users) are ensured to benefit.
    Clixsense is like neobux but u don’t need to view ads. On Clixsense, u earn by playing games, taking surveys, taking mini jobs and referring your friends
    Neobux has been paying since 2008. and
    Clixsense has been paying since 2007.
    NOTE: Neobux is very strict and you can never access the site when using vpn. Disable your VPN and access the site with your country ip. You won't have a problem this way.
    NOTE: Clixsense is not that strict like neobux nd you can use your country ip to access it and u you can use your phone to access the clixsense site unlike neobux
    When it comes to finding a genuine site to make money online for free, probably https://tinyurl.com/y9wb99sy and
    https://tinyurl.com/yd5zfwfy will come first. It is a ptc site but offers different ways of earnings

How to Start Earning
    First we need to register an account on neobux and clixsense
    To register on neobux, click here https://tinyurl.com/y9wb99sy
    To register on Clixsense, click here https://tinyurl.com/yd5zfwfy

The registration is pretty easy though you will need to provide ur preferred payment method. Clixsense and neobux accepts payza, Skrill and neteller. I use skrill and withdrawal to my skrill is instant. Skrill accepts Nigeria and other countries. Register a skrill account here if you don’t have one already: www.skrill.com.
    Note:
    1, To earn atleast 6 dollars on neobux daily, u will need to refer your friends and/or rent referrals. With that u are guaranteed of atleast 6 dollars daily in a space of 4 months depending on how active u are on the site
    2, To earn atleast 20 dollars on clixsense monthly, u will need to invite ur friends and always check for surveys and mini jobs

Sponsored Links: