Advertisement:

Gearbest Discounts/Priority Shipping/Free Gifts For GL Members

Discussion in 'Gearbest.com - Happy 4th Anniversary!!' started by Babadinho, Oct 5, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Hi~I have checked your order, as you said were sent as two part ,one part is sent bu NL post ,that is pretty fast ~. Sorry we can not track the other package because is shipped by the flat shipping mail , it is a very slow way ~ and your item was shipped out on 18th,Jan. It is only a month ,So please kindly wait~
    sirlop likes this.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ i have checked your order , and your item have not been sent out ,the product you buy are sold out . And for the Chinese new year holidays, the people in charge of that just get back to work today ,so we will have stock soon~ Should you have any question ,please contact me ~ thanks
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    CAN YOU SEE, THE AGENT PRACTICALLY IGNORED RESPONDING TO MY POST. GEARBEST IS SUCH A DISAPPOINTMENT.
    BOUGHT MEIZU M2 NOTE FROM THEM, USED IT FOR BARELY A WEEK AND IT CAUGHT A BOOTLOOP. I HAVE OPENED A SUPPORT TICKET PRIOR TO THIS BUT THEY JUST IGNORE IT. THEY DON'T WANT TO PERFORM THEIR SERVICE WARRANTY DUTIES.
    THE AGENT IGNORING MY POST FURTHER PROVES THEIR CREDIBILITY. NOT ONLY DID I PM THE AGENT, IN FACT, I MSG HER ON SKYPE TOO...

mbk Member

Message Count:
    hlo pls sir can I change the order stuf since this one has been sold out this my order number WP1602021518352646 thank you
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    hi~, i have replied to you asap yesterday~ that is why not reply here again~
    Hope you understand!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ we will have stock back in few days . Do you still want to change? which product do you want to change ,could you send me the product link. I will contact the customer service for you ~Hope this could help you !
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    Gearbest promised to reply 3-5days after their last response, its 8 days after that already, no response. The response you claim to give me did not in anyway address the issue i have with phone but just a reply that you contacted them bla bla bla...
    According to your warranty terms, if an issue cannot be resolved remotely during the warranty period, you should provide me with your address so that i can ship the phone back to you for proper attention but that seems not to be happening.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    no surprise at all. i was not expecting any response to my post after all that
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    Whats the problem with the phone. I believe bootloop problem can be fixed
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    the problem is bootloop. Yea, bootloop is a softbrick issue, so it is should be fixed by reflashing the firmware to the phone.
    having searched the internet this past five weeks, i noticed meizu has little or no support for its users. You cant flash firmware onto the phone through the use of sp flashtool unlike other MTK devices because the CHIP needs authentication and the bootloader is also locked. Infact, no custom recovery else, it is would have been easy too. The only option is to use the stock recovery to install the firmware via update.zip file but that recovery is also not available too.
    So, the only way is to return it to a service center for repair.
    Since the start of this issue i have opened a support ticket which has somewhat been ignored for like 3 weeks now despite the fact that the product is still under warranty.
    Gearbest is definately my worst teleshopping experience ever. From late shipping to late delivery to ignored support ticket:mtchew:

integral01 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    later they will say we are calling gear best names.
    from bad delivery to bad rep.
    People should voice out and support noble cause,who knows who is next?
    gearbest = gear failure/worse
    until i see improvement,I'll not stop talking
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Honestly noble i feel your pain,but at the same time i cant say anything bad about gearbest.frim shopping experience to fast delivery is just superb,just have a little patient with them am sure your complain will be attended to,to gearbest rep,please dont dent your name take up noble_stead case serious,resolve the issue the guy have been patient enough
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Honestly noble i feel your pain,but at the same time i cant say anything bad about gearbest.frim shopping experience to fast delivery is just superb,just have a little patient with them am sure your complain will be attended to,to gearbest rep,please dont dent your name take up noble_stead case serious,resolve the issue the guy have been patient enough
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    believe you me bro, they have nothing to say. if i tell you that i still have two items that i ordered since black friday last year that got shipped a month after and has not even arrived uptill now...They dont have anything to say
    • Guru Member

D.Jesse Guru Member

Message Count:
    Why can't you all just pay $1.99 (N600) for tracking number and save yourselves all these shipping problem.
    Oga noble did your phone come bootlooped? If not abeg leave GB. Theirs is to sell you original phone that are in 100% condition and if after you receive your phone and everything is working that's where the service of GB ends. The best they can do is give you little support on how to possibly go about things. Its not their fault that Meizu doesn't have developers' support na and also they are not manufacturers just niggas that has an online shop and ships worldwide. You should be spening more time on google than waiting for a miracle from gearbest.
    Cheers
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    i doubt if you think before you typed. when you buy Phone from SLOT store with a warranty of 1 year and you have an issue with the phone some weeks after, Shey you start wandering all around hoping to complicate the issue of the phone the more or go back to SLOT and enjoy the warranty service you paid?
    IF you cant answer that, then it shows how dumb you are
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~
    Sorry for the unhappy shopping experience with Gearbest.com. As you know , I have contacted the customer service for you twice or three times ,and push them to solve your ticket first, there are a lots of stuffs to handle after a long national holidays . They said they have already replied to you ,ask you to try some ways ,to see if it is can solve in your country. Since you said it is doesn't work for trying .Today I contact them again . They are considering to ask you to send smartphone back. The customer service will reply you for how to do it ~ Hope this can help you !
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    better than silence
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

mark_allegri GL Legend

Message Count:
    Just to clear the Air, after long awaiting, gearbest finally provided with their address to ship back the item for repair. I shipped back the phone for repair yesterday at my local post office using a registered mail at the rate of #1640, quite cheaper than what i was expecting though...
    Gearbest.com and tweezy like this.

nafygee Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ ,i have contacted my colleague for you. we cannot ship to your country by Hk warehouse now . You can choose CN warehouse next time . Later we will have stock back in CN warehouse~ Hope this can help you !

Orimion Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Ulefone Power - Android 6.0
    please how do I go by the postal address while ordering? also, how many days will it take to ship ulefone power free to nigeria? which warehouse should i choose? Urgent responses please..

mbk Member

Message Count:
    pls help me sir teach me hw to track my items
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ check this . http://www.17track.net/en/
    should you have any question ,please leave me a message ~Hope this could help you !
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ check this . http://www.17track.net/en/
    should you have any question ,please leave me a message ~Hope this could help you !
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_230567.html
    Hi~, you could choose Chinese warehouse . We do not have stock of the black color~ ,but we will have the stock of wooden version soon(on the way now ) For how many day ,it depends on which way you choose to ship . Hope this could help you , should you have any question ,please leave me a message ~

snutopj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    @Gearbest rep..The item i ordered for in November 29th 2015 was not delivered.I just came back from the post office and i was told they didn't receive any item with my name on it. I was asked to wait till march 3rd by Gearbest rep last time i filed a complaint which has lapse today.Kindly send me a replacement for the undelivered item, also the replacement is going to be the exact type i ordered in the first place and I don't mind paying for the tracking number this time around because am not lucky with flat rate shipping.Here are the details of the the item ; Order No: W1511290051348342 , Tracking Number : SGKEN1570530823....Thanks

gbnow Member

Message Count:
    I want to to participate at a flash sale! But not understand what hour it's for 09:00 - UTC...!?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    HI~
    UTC +1:00 is your local time . So it is 10'o clock in the morning in your country~ Hope this could help you~

snutopj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    You didn't respond to my message

Sponsored Links: