Advertisement:

Gearbest Discounts/Priority Shipping/Free Gifts For GL Members

Discussion in 'Gearbest.com - Happy 4th Anniversary!!' started by Babadinho, Oct 5, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

loveth Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:

People who already did transactions successfully with gearbest should at least answer questions of those of us who are newbies here.
    We can't keep waiting for the gearbest guy all the time.

Abusule007 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
    I've received 5 different packages with order NUMBER SGKEM... and1 package with order number RC...
    The difference I noticed between the 2 types of order number is that the order number with RC... have your complete address and phone number on the package therefore, you should receive a text message or call from your post office informing you that you have a package.
    The other tracking number SGKEM..., the only thing on the package is your name but no phone number on it so even though ur item get to the post office, you won't be informed. The only way to know if your item has arrived is constant visiting of your post office to check.
    Hope I've helped out?

loveth Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    God will bless you Abusule.

Abusule007 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
    Bless you too, Loveth and everyone.

adiagrath Member

Message Count:
    @gearbest Rep, please can i get refund of my money for order number: SGKEN1570209649 is more than 45 working days now, still didnt get it.
    Olahero likes this.

adiagrath Member

Message Count:
    please how do i use my point on Gearbest?

slayer Member

Message Count:
    Please what of shipping number that starts with UF? Do u have any info on that. Thanks

Abusule007 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
    No idea on that but i know if your order isn't up to $40 and you didn't pay for tracking number, your phone number won't be on the package. You will have to be visiting post office from time to time but if the order is above $40, you get a free tracking number and your phone number would be on the package and you should get a notification from your post office if they receive your package.

slayer Member

Message Count:
    Thanks

smartluvu Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Motorola Droid Razr M- Android 4.4.2

Blessing28 Member

Message Count:
    Really. I must say I am disappointed @gearbest. I ordered my laptop battery since Nov 30. Today is Jan 24. I have been using my laptop as a desktop since then. My laptop battery has not been delivered. Guys, buy something at gearbest at your own risk. I can NEVER recommend anyone to buy something from there again. I will prefer to use MALLFORAFRICA to order things on amazon.
    • Guru Member

amakauku Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Nokia N96,Galaxy S4..
    All my orders have been through mall for africa and there have not been error. I will soon try myus because i already subscribed with them but haven't try them.
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    Post ur tracking..

Blessing28 Member

Message Count:
    Q3470741274XX

Blessing28 Member

Message Count:
    So what's up o. Since yesterday.
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    I will ask the Gearbest rep to come and address this isuue
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    is over 18days when this order was shippedout what is wrong WB160104100107572, it seems not to be moving, it was last updated on the 20th, i was shipping via netherland and not Direct Link to ship, i wonder why you use it. please check am worried.
    my tracking nos RE820280385SE
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    dear babadinho you need surmone this gearbest rep,there are lot of complain this days.

Blessing28 Member

Message Count:
    I think this thread is pretty useless. Since no 'representative' to attend to people here. If you know what I have lost due to this my battery you will have mercy on me. This is really annoying. I know someone will still read all we have been saying and order something from this people. #iranu

snutopj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    @Gearbest Rep..I ordered an item since November 29th 2015. till this moment am yet to collect my itTracking Number: SGKEN1570530823 em.I've gone to the post office countless times but the item is not available for pickup.Kindly send me another one or refund my money.Here is the details of my item; Order No.:W1511290051348342 and Tracking Number: SGKEN1570530823
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    sorry for missing the message , how is your phone now ?

Olahero Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I am yet to receive my shipped out order since 11th of December of 2015, I can't wait anymore.

Olahero Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I am yet to receive my shipped out order since 11th of December of 2015, I can't wait anymore.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sorry for missing these messages~, i am new here on guruslodge.com. Won't be dedaly next time~
    thanks . My honor to serve the members on guruslodge.com
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sorry for the delay , I have check your order two days ago ,and contact the customers service about this ~, Today is Monday ,working day, should i get the reply ,i will let you know ,i will help you handle it ~.Hope this can help you !
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ tweezy . Sorry for the delay , i have tracked your order 2 days ago ,and it is really weird ,that i cannot find you order. Maybe the order number is wrong. Then i check your tracking number , your order have been shipped 27 days ago ,PostNord Sweden
    and you received the items on 29th ,Jan .Have you got your items? thanks.[IMG]
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~ adiagrath. Sorry for the delay , have you got the item yet ? This is flat mail ,we cannot track your update of the deliver. Besides ,Our sites won't offer free tracking number if the order under 40$. I have contact the Customer service ,they will deal with the order if you cannot get the item around 3 months by flat mail . Hope this could help you! Should you have any question ,please let me know ~
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hello , sorry for missing this page message ,and sorry the delay ,won't be delay next time. I have checked you order ,your item have been shipped out on 10th, December. Since your item deliver by flat mail and didn't get a tracking number ,i cannot track your update .Besides i have contacted the customers service ,they said it usually take around 3 month to reach your country by flat mail ,it is a pretty slow way.
    Should you have any question ,please contact me ~ Hope this can help you!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi~
    Since your item deliver by flat mail and didn't get a tracking number ,i cannot track your update .Besides ,i have contacted the customers service ,they said it usually take around 3 month to reach your country by flat mail ,it is a pretty slow way. So the customer service usually start to deal with it if you do not get your items by 3 months, refund or some another one~
    Should you have any question ,please contact me ~ Hope this can help you!

Sponsored Links: