Advertisement:

Gearbest Discounts/Priority Shipping/Free Gifts For GL Members

Discussion in 'Gearbest.com - Happy 4th Anniversary!!' started by Babadinho, Oct 5, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    i bought my xiaomi redmi note 2 on 11.11 shopping festival, just today at my office after taking pictures with my phone,some minutes later i picked it up only to notice that its home key,back key and recent key are not responding when you touch it.i have tried turning it off,removing battery and restoring my phone to factory setting,still it did not work...(i have not dropped the phone since i bought it,i have not tampered with its system softwares, i only take photos with it because of its nice camera)....please i need help cos am confused right now,the parts of this phone is not available in my countr nigeria..please help me ooooo..

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    i bought my xiaomi redmi note 2 on 11.11 shopping festival, just today at my office after taking pictures with my phone,some minutes later i picked it up only to notice that its home key,back key and recent key are not responding when you touch it.i have tried turning it off,removing battery and restoring my phone to factory setting,still it did not work...(i have not dropped the phone since i bought it,i have not tampered with its system softwares, i only take photos with it because of its nice camera)....please i need help cos am confused right now,the parts of this phone is not available in my countr nigeria..please help me ooooo..

Jeobi Member

Message Count:

Jeobi Member

Message Count:

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    i bought my xiaomi redmi note 2 on 11.11 shopping festival, just today at my office after taking pictures with my phone,some minutes later i picked it up only to notice that its home key,back key and recent key are not responding when you touch it.i have tried turning it off,removing battery and restoring my phone to factory setting,still it did not work...how can i complain this to gearbest

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hello Justme,

Thank you for your interest for Gearbest.
    As for the this product,since is over weight ,so it may take some extra fee for the delivery ,hope you could kindly understand.
    We are free shipping for all products under 2 kgs.
    Have a nice day!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hello Jeobi,

Sorry for hear this news.
    Should there is anything wrong with the smartphone ,you could try to open a ticket in our website ,and you could do it in your account ,then our customer service will try their best to help you.
    Should you have any problem ,please feel free to leave me a message.
    Have a nice day!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

NEYO GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Bold 5
    Gearbest do u accept d use of paypal in online payment or perfect money

Milindtech DANSUN

Message Count:
    @gearbest...what is the meaning of this? Thats the message i saw,after tracking my order...
    [IMG]
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hello Milindtech:
    The product have been shipped to your country . Maybe there is mistake about the address or phone number , please go to the carrier ( post office) to collect your product ,or contact the carrier to arrange a re-delivery . Should you have any question ,please keep contact me .

bests
    Gearbest.com

slayer Member

Message Count:
    Hello, I have gone to the post office and they have nothing with the shipping number. I was told that if its through post office, its suppose to start with RC and not UF, they said may be its through another courier company. The item arrives Nigeria since 11th of December from the tracking details but I'm yet to get it. I need help o

Olahero Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    WP1512010634475743 pls check this order for me, it has passed a month after shipping out??? i am loosing trust on Gearbest.

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    @gearbest rep, how do i open the ticket,cos i tried to go through live chat,but it keeps on telling me that i have stayed long on this site,that i should refresh the page. if refresh the page i still get the same instruction,,,,,,please help me and tell me how to do it,,,cos this my phone is very important to me,,,,,...please ooooooo ooooooo oooo

obainosoft Member

Message Count:
    hello gear kindly update me on my order WW1512100509086353

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    i even have my order that have not arrived but this my phone is very important than that other right now,cos i don't see the reason why the phone i just bought that is not upto three months will be developing such fault without any physical damage on it,,,...i don't want to regret buying things from gearbest,cos there are many things i want to still get from the site,please help me on how to open the ticket and lay my complains......@gearbest rep

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    @gearbest rep,look at the message i get every time i try to open a ticket "Your page has been inactive for too long. Please refresh this page" please tell me how do i go about this please help me out......even after i reload the page it still say thesame thing please tell me to do...
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Hi Olahero
    I just check the order for you , You order have been packed and sent out from our warehouse on 11th Dec .Please still wait for the products.
    Gearbest promise to return back the money or resend the package if customer do not get the package in 45 workdays,because we can not control the problem on the way delivery ,so we need 45 workdays to make sure that your package is lost or something else ,then we will handle it ,so you can just rely on us,Gearbest will try our best to solve the problem for all customers.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Breaking news 1dollar is now 300 naira

slayer Member

Message Count:
    Gearbest.com said: ↑
    Hello slayer,

Please just get the detailed information here:
    http://directlinktrackedplus.com/mu...g=en&postal_ref_mode=0&order_no=UF470628323SE
    Hope this can help you.
    Hello, I have gone to the post office and they have nothing with the shipping number. I was told that if its through post office, its suppose to start with RC and not UF, they said may be its through another courier company. The item arrives Nigeria since 11th of December from the tracking details but I'm yet to get it. I need help

Jeobi Member

Message Count:
    Please @gearbes rep, tell me what to do, this thing is frustrating me.. I can't make use of my phone, cos l cannot switch to different apps, pleassssssssssse
    help meet.

Milindtech DANSUN

Message Count:
    @Gearbest....There's no mistake in my address because that was the same address i used when i recieved my first order from you guys.

I contacted the post office today and they told me that they haven't recieved my product.

You guys should take an urgent look into my order,i ordered that product since 26th November 2015!!
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

tweezy GL Legend

Message Count:
    Dear gearbest not been long I place this little orderWP1601131214401807 please endeavor to ship it on time is urgent.thanks

Milindtech DANSUN

Message Count:
    With regards to what i posted above I have tried picking my order at the post office on 12th january but was informed that my package is not with them, but their was an attempted delivery on 6th january. How come? Does it mean someone wants to scam me. I dont understand why i should wait so long for a phone and after arriving it's country of destination i will not be able to get it. Please you guys should contact whoever thats in charge and see that that phone is delivered to me am really pissed off right here.Here is the tracking ID Rc455729545nl
    • Administrator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Babadinho Administrator

Message Count:
    unsuccessful delivery attempt at Ngaba.

If you went to the post office at Ngaba i bet you went to the right place

slayer Member

Message Count:
    Babadinho abeg see my own issue

Gearbest.com said: ↑
    Hello slayer,

Please just get the detailed information here:
    http://directlinktrackedplus.com/mu...g=en&postal_ref_mode=0&order_no=UF470628323SE
    Hope this can help you.
    Hello, I have gone to the post office and they have nothing with the shipping number. I was told that if its through post office, its suppose to start with RC and not UF, they said may be its through another courier company. The item arrives Nigeria since 11th of December from the tracking details but I'm yet to get it.

Markowitz Member

Message Count:
    thanks @Gearbest.com i have finally received my items. Thanks alot. expecting the remaining order

snutopj Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    please has anybody able to collect item with tracking number starting with "SGKEN"

loveth Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    @Gearbest I just discovered that on my order tab,on my gearbest account,there is a change on the 'operation' navigation, it now reads: "Confirm Receipt" what does this mean?
    And I checked my tracking message it's still the same old message,"arrived at.. .the rest written in Chinese ".
    I will advise you yourself, gearbest, you write a comprehensive post about how to shop on your site without any issue. Now you know different challenges your customers are facing,try and treat of these in your post.

scarpon. Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Order no:WP1511300818545290 I received it this morning but the phone back cover was broken and pls I would like a refund this is my first time shopping with u guys and am not loving it picture below first one items in total and second picture the broken back cover DSC_0116.JPG View attachment 34570 DSC_0116.JPG View attachment 34570 DSC_0117.JPG DSC_0116.JPG

Sponsored Links: