Advertisement:

Admission requirement in to federal university,oye-ekiti,ekiti state

Discussion in 'Universities in Nigeria' started by moremessi, Jul 7, 2011.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Sammyme Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Pls any 2 tel abt the form and post utme? Pls and pls

Civil101 Member

Message Count:
    A man told me dat d form is out and by nw he said dat evritin is ready but he asn't return.am scared but he lives bsid my house

Hajiboye Member

Message Count:
    how can i get the form. this is my no. 07036101490

Adefioye princess Member

Message Count:
    Pls whn is the post ume?contact me on:rhoda_llincon@yahoo.com or cal me:08168019639

jameelmarshals Member

Message Count:
    when is the post ume conmencing...pls wana know

hamedayomidey Member

Message Count:
    pls where can i get post utme form for federal university oye ekit

Lmicheal Member

Message Count:
    Pls when is d form coming ount and closing date

Olakunle123 Member

Message Count:
    pls i need an enquirement

Buchson Member

Message Count:
    I wil like to go to d skul any one with a relyable info pls call me on 08162779024

capitinto Member

Message Count:
    this to inform all jambit that the new fed uni oye-ekiti in ekiti state,has started seling there admission form,which cost #5,500.for more information contact me on.capitinto@yahoo.com.

damsam Member

Message Count:
    when is there postume closing

adeyemi atj temitope Member

Message Count:
    wots the cut-off of oye ekiti uniniversity

Obadaret Member

Message Count:
    Pls wot is happening about oye's admission i heard we wil buy form even if we dont choose d school how tru is it pls help
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

►►♫O.MICHAEL.O♫◄◄ GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Samsung galaxy S2 (sold)
    D form is out its #2,400 and it will close on 7th october 2011, Any body wit d runs pls dnt hesitate to contact me at 08060143495, 10Qu.

beta4real Member

Message Count:
    pls wen is d admission list coming out

megagift Member

Message Count:
    "I do understand how majority of Nigerians do wish to have a laptop and make living from it especially we Students but many cannot afford to get their hands on one, so As An internet guru freelancer I am, I have packaged a complete Step By Step Manual That Shows you how you can make $300 daily into your Naira account, How to construct a fuel-less generator and How/where to Buy the same bland new Laptop Selling For Above N57,000 for just N8k to N15k.
    I.e. You Can Now make steady $300(N47100) daily into your Naira account, or learn how to build up a fuel-less generator maybe for people and make money from it, and also Be A proud Owner Of A Brand New Laptop For Just N8,000 TO N15,000. You can even Buy Such Laptop Using Your ATM CARD and have it Delivered to Your House Address through DHL.
    This Is A Great Opportunity You Shouldn't Miss!
    >>[http://www.casharena.tk]<<
    FOR FREE!!! you dn't have to pay

Mr Ayo Member

Message Count:
    On your post UTME try to shine ur eyes against those scammers. So if u need any help on it just contact me (Mr Ayo) on this very number 07062331388 and pls don't try to call me during extra cool. I WISH YOU SUCCESS IN ALL YOUR EXAMS.

www.gurusassembly.net Member

Message Count:
    Programme Available.

* Business Administration and Management

* Computer Engineering Technology

* Estate Management

*Accountancy

*Computer Science

*Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology

GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR NATIONAL DIPLOMA

1.1    The entry requirements for National Diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology are:

a)    Five credit level passes at Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) or it’s equivalent at not more than TWO sittings. The five subjects must include Mathematics, English Language, physics and any two other science subjects.

1.2    The entry requirements for National Diploma in Computer science Technology are:

a)    Five credit level passes in GCE “Oâ€

jamb.postume2012 Member

Message Count:
    NECO NECO NECO
    If u need the assistance on the  neco 2012 questions and answers u can contact us on 07063982432

POST JAMB, POST UTME UPDATES
    If u need the post  utme/Post Jamb questions for these institutions FUTA, UNILAG, UNIABJ, NEKEDE, FUTO, UST, UNIPORT, DELSU, RIVPOLY, UNN, LAUTEC, UNIBEN, UNICAL etc. U can contact me on 070639.82432

EXTENSION OF JAMB UPGRADE SERVICE/LAST BATCH
    Jamb upgrade is a process where by we add more marks to ur jamb score if low. So for those who did nt participate in the previous section of the jamb upgrade, U have the last chance of upgrading ur jamb score to a reliable mark. [230 and above]. so if u re intrested in the upgrade service, u contact us on 07063982432 before 17(saturday) of this month. For ur information once u have upgraded to about [230-265] u will have the opportunity of getting easy/instant addmission based on jamb score. So dont miss OUT. contact us nw 07063982432.

NECO NECO NECO
    If u need the assistance on the  neco 2012 questions and answers u can contact us on 07063982432

If u need the post  utme/Post Jamb questions for these institutions FUTA, UNILAG, UNIABJ, NEKEDE, FUTO, UST, UNIPORT, DELSU, RIVPOLY, UNN, LAUTEC, UNIBEN, UNICAL etc. U can contact me on 070639.82432

Jamb upgrade is a process where by we add more marks to ur jamb score if low. So for those who did nt participate in the previous section of the jamb upgrade, U have the last chance of upgrading ur jamb score to a reliable mark. [230 and above]. so if u re intrested in the upgrade service, u contact us on 07063982432 before 17(saturday) of this month. For ur information once u have upgraded to about [230-265] u will have the opportunity of getting easy/instant addmission based on jamb score. So dont miss OUT. contact us nw 07063982432.

jamb.postume2012 Member

Message Count:
    NECO NECO NECO

NECO NECO NECO

nazoluv Member

Message Count:
    Candidates that wrote the 2012/2013
    Fuoye Post UTME Exam on Monday,
    09/07/2012 can now check their results
    as it has been made available online by
    the management of the school.
    To check your results now, visit the
    portal by clicking here. On the page that
    loads up, enter your Jamb Registration
    Number and click "Proceed" to reveal
    your result.call 08034044763 for more info and admission.
    Wishing you the best of luck!

promise1992 Member

Message Count:
    POST UME UPGRADE/ADMISSION RUNSThis is to Inform all Jamb Bites that wote Post Ume/Jamb this year 2012 that the POST UME/ADMISSION RUNS is closing on the 4th of AUGUST 2012.
    So if U know that ur Jamb/Post Ume score was low; You dont need to give UP because we can still Upgrade ur Post Ume/Jamb score or U apply for an Admission Runs from Our office. So If u are intrested in the admission Runs or Post Ume Upgrade u Need to send Us ur Post Ume details and Jamb reg. Number to us on 07035721873 so that assist you get easy admission this year 2012 so that you wont wait till  next year to rewrite JAMB and spend unessary Money if only you will pass Jamb the next year. {be wise} so if u really Need our help on Jamb/Post Ume & Admission Runs you contact Us on 07035721873 before it closes on 4th os August 2012

POST UME UPGRADE/ADMISSION RUNSThis is to Inform all Jamb Bites that wote Post Ume/Jamb this year 2012 that the POST UME/ADMISSION RUNS is closing on the 4th of AUGUST 2012.
    So if U know that ur Jamb/Post Ume score was low; You dont need to give UP because we can still Upgrade ur Post Ume/Jamb score or U apply for an Admission Runs from Our office. So If u are intrested in the admission Runs or Post Ume Upgrade u Need to send Us ur Post Ume details and Jamb reg. Number to us on 07035721873 so that assist you get easy admission this year 2012 so that you wont wait till  next year to rewrite JAMB and spend unessary Money if only you will pass Jamb the next year. {be wise} so if u really Need our help on Jamb/Post Ume & Admission Runs you contact Us on 07035721873 before it closes on 4th os August 2012

posible Member

Message Count:
    THIS IS TO INFORM ALL CANDIDATE THAT WRITE POST UME.I AM DR D.GOLD A COMMISSIONAIRE. I WANT TO GIVE YOU AN ASSURANCE OF
    ADMISSION THIS YEAR IN THIS VARIOUS UNIVERSITY DELTA STATE, UNIBEM,UNIPORT,UNILAG, AND UNIZIK UNIVERSITY I CAN MAKE IT
    POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO GET ADMISSION INTO DOES VARIOUS UNIVERSITY ALL YOU NEED IS TO CONTACT ME ON 08028714648 AND SEE YOUR
    DREAM COME TRUE CALL ME 08028714648

Adexsh Member

Message Count:
    pls are they collecting 2 sitting in fuoye

psalmlocoh Member

Message Count:
    Plz i need question & answer of fed uni oye-ekiti post utme 2013/2014, plz help me nd God will also help u {AMEN}. Dis is my num
    The exam is going 2 start on 31st,july, nd end on 9 August. Tnk u

Sponsored Links: