Advertisement:

5 Things Every Man Must Do In 2020

Discussion in 'Bitcoin Talk/Discussions' started by ItuExchange, Mar 6, 2020.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

ItuExchange GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    I'm 50. Here's what a man should know:

A) Quit Your Job

You can't get rich at a job. You have to get rich by either starting a business or having multiple streams of income. A job is only one stream of income. "Me, Inc." should diversify.

Don't quit your job tomorrow. I didn't quit my job until I had my side business going for 18 months. Be responsible. Just do it over time but every day move towards this goal.

Why do you need to get rich? Is this particular to a man?

Not really. Women should absolutely do this also. But historically, men in our society have been the bread earners and you will feel better about yourself if you can do it.

So do it.

B) Don't Let Someone Else Validate You

If you want to make a TV show, make a video. If you want to write a book, write it and self-publish.

If you want to be an investment banker, find one company that wants to get sold and another company that wants to buy it and put yourself in the middle. You don't need to be "chosen" by Goldman Sachs.

If you want an education, find a way to learn online. You don't need to get a degree in X to be X (unless legally).

C) Health

Men die earlier than women.

There's really only three keys to better health. I'll add a fourth.

Sleep well. Eat well. Low stress. And to help all of the above, exercise.

Stress to me is obvious. My dad had the stroke that killed him while in the middle of an argument about money.

I know I get sick if I don't sleep. And I feel miserable if I don't eat well. So that's it for me. I don't need to read any books on the topic.

Fill in the blanks how you want to get the above done. It doesn't matter. As long as you are aware of how important the above four are, if you want high quality of life into old age, then you will do it.

D) Don't Outsource Your Self-Esteem

Sometimes I've met a woman and I've basically given her all of my self-esteem to take care of.

Then she gets tired of me, bored of me, and dumps me, and now she's taken my self-esteem away until I find it again.

It's hard enough for any one person to manage their own self-esteem, let alone yours.

Take care of your own self-esteem.

E) Creativity

When you are creative, you become competent. Every day try to do one creative thing a day that makes you feel good.

This is one way to make yourself your priority and never anyone else.

Why? Because your own interpretation of the beauty or horror of the world will be unique. Will be yours. Own it.

Does this seem selfish? It totally is.

But 1% a day improvement in creativity compounds you into a giant among people.

You will feel good, you will have better relationships with people, you will be able to do what you want.

Oh, there’s one more and it’s basically obvious. Always be honest. See? Obvious.

Do I do these things? I can tell you that when I haven't my life has fallen apart. And when I have, I can do whatever I want.

Author: James A.

Perfect Money/Payeer/BTC/AdvCash/Neteller/Skrill: www.ituglobalfx.com.ng

Ayobami Jegede Member
    1. adsense money making

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    MAKING YOUR WAY AROUND FIVERR CAN EARN YOU GOOD CASH
    I WILL HAVE LOVE TO GIVE FULL DETAIL ON HOW YOU CAN GO ABOUT IT HERE, BUT IT WONT BE POSSIBLE COS U NEED TO HAND D FULL DETAIL, HOWEVER, I HAVE DECIDED TO GIVE OUT THIS EBOOK FOR AS LOW AS : 1,000 for any serious minded person.
    The book is well detailed to take u along.
    YOU CAN SELL YOURSELF, WHAT U CAN DO AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.
    YOU NEED TO GET THIS FULL DETAIL

Content
    1. What is Fiverr
    2. Why the hype around Fiverr
    3. How to set up your fiverr account for success
    4. My 1 and only Secret Gig
    5. The Magic Tools I use
    6. How to setup the backend magic
    7. How to setup the magic gig (wordings, etc)
    8. How to build credibility and a 100% Feedback
    9. How to market your Gig like a Genius

SEE
    Chapter 1 :What is Fiverr?
    Fiverr is a marketplace for gigs that are priced at $5. Essentially, you can sell and buy tasks for $5. So anyone can create a gig for small service on the site, and visitors can accept gigs as well. Gig prices are fixed at $5. Buyers can order gigs and are required to pay for the gig in advance.
    Tasks are divided into categories, including Funny and Bizarre, Social Marketing, Graphics, Writing, Technology, Business, Silly Stuff and Programming etc.
    Fiverr posts buyer feedback on people who perform tasks. Task performers will be given a positive feedback score, which can be seen by users who are considering hiring them for gigs.

What others are saying about Fiverr
    “Go to fiverr.com, where enterprising souls advertise their willingness to do just about anything -- from designing your business card to writing a love letter to your girlfriend -- for just $5 a pop.”
    CNN Money
    “Fiverr.com, a site that allows you to buy and sell tasks for $5.
    The "gigs," all fixed at $5, range from the silly to serious. Among them: sending a nice postcard from Paris, burning a small paper effigy of your enemy, offers for break dancing lessons, Photoshopping monsters into your family photos, coining that nickname you never got in high school, balloon animal instruction via Skype and even the penning of Italian love songs.”
    Yahoo Finance / The World Street Journal
    “Want to hire someone to design your business cards, teach you backflip techniques, or send you a postcard.

FOR YOU TO GET THIS EBOOK NOW
    SEND A REQUEST TO: onlinesecretmoneymakingjobs@gmail.com
    or Dm 08109745238
    Make a payment of just 1000 to :Ayobami Jegede, Gtbank: 0128723567.
    You get it few minutes to confirmation of payment.

OUR OTHER PRODUCT AT LOW PRICE
    £MAKING $500 WITH CPA( COST PER CLICK)
    £15OO DAILY ON FACEBOOK
    HOW TO MAKE $300 DAILY WITH YOU YOUTUBE ACCOUNT
    HOW TO MAKE GOOD CASH WITH SHOPIFY
    HOW TO DRAFT TRAFFIC TO YOUR WEBSITE
    HOW TO GENERATE $1000 WITH EMAIL PROCESSING
    MANY MORE
    GET EACH AS LOW AS 1500. Email: onlinesecretmoneymakingjobs@gmail.com

Sponsored Links: