Advertisement:

5 reasons why Oneplus two is dubbed as a flagship killer!

Discussion in 'Gearbest.com - Happy 4th Anniversary!!' started by Gearbest.com, Sep 4, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

• GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Oneplus two --the flagship killer is coming!

URL: http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_218003.html

[IMG]

Main Features:
    5.5 inch ONEPLUS TWO FHD Screen Corning III Gorilla Glass Android 5.1 Lollipop 4G Phablet with Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 64bit Octa Core 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 5MP +13MP Cameras
    Display: Corning III Gorilla Glass, 5.5inch, 1920 x 1080 Pixel FHD screen
    CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 processor (MSM8994)
    System: Oxygen OS based on Android 5.1
    RAM + ROM: 4GB RAM + 64GB ROM
    Camera: 5.0MP front camera + 13.0M Pixels high definition back camera with flashlight and auto focus
    Bluetooth: 4.1
    GPS: GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
    SIM Card: Dual SIM dual standby, Dual Nano SIM
    Network:
    2G: GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz
    3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz
    4G: FDD-LTE 1800/2100/2600MHz

Oneplus two is hot all over the world,and it's called flagship killer since it comes out,here are 5 reasons why it's flagship killer!

5. Edgy Design, Stunning Display

The OnePlus 2 is definitely gunned for the premium market due to the fact that it comes with a steel frame that wraps the handset on the sides. The design philosophy is basically a leapfrog from what we have been accustomed with the OnePlus One. It is also worth noting that OnePlus 2 comes with swappable covers for easy customization of the handset.
    In terms of display, the OnePlus 2 features a 5.5-inch full HD panel with 1920 x 1080 pixel and scales up to 401 pixels-per-inch density. This offers stunning visuals with very high detail and colour reproduction.
    4. Fast and Powerful Internals

Just like any other flagship smartphones this year, the OnePlus 2 also packs the Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 SoC. The chipset is also the same beast that powers the Sony Xperia Z3+ and the LG G Flex2. As far as the memory goes, the handset boasts the beefy 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM with a maximum internal memory of 64GB. Another variant of the handset comes with 3GB of RAM paired with 16GB built-in memory.
    3. Very Capable Camera with OIS and Laser Autofocus

OnePlus 2's camera is also a stunner. Its 13-megapixel rear camera includes a 1.3-micrometer pixel size which is coupled by a Laser Autofocus tech and Optical Image Stabilization. The camera is capable of up to 4K video recording and 720p slow motion clips at 120 frames-per-second. On the other hand, the front camera is now rated with 5MP sensor which is very capable for your social media selfies.
    2. USB Type C and FingerPrint Sensor capability

OnePlus claims that its flagship handset packs a fingerprint sensor that is faster and more efficient than Apple's Touch ID sensor. The module is embedded in the home button of the device in the front panel.
    OnePlus 2 also introduces the USB Type C as its main wired connectivity feature. Likewise, there's also a complete set of wireless connectivity like LTE, Wi-Fi dual-band, Bluetooth, etc.
    1. New Oxygen OS 2

The Oxygen OS 2 will be powering the device on the software-front. It is a forked version of Android intended for OnePlus' portfolio of smartphones. There's also 3,300 mAh battery that will give the handset a good mileage.

How to get Oneplus two?

Now you do not need to get a invitation,just shop on GearBest! Then this flagship killer will be yours!

URL:
    http://www.gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_218003.html

Neduu Member

Message Count:
    sorry, please i've been hearing all about Gearbest.com . I just wanna know something, do you guys deliver to nigeria. And can i contact you privately for more minute details? Thank you.

Neduu Member

Message Count:
    sorry, please i've been hearing all about Gearbest.com . I just wanna know something, do you guys deliver to nigeria. And can i contact you privately for more minute details? Thank you.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Thank you for your interest in GearBest,you can just contact me on skype:gearbest.melanie or gearbest.melanie@outlook.com,thank you.

feichi Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot Note
    Wow looks cool.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Yes,it's pretty hot all over the world,many people are dreaming of having one,and now the price is also cool in our website,if you need any help ,try to contact me,i will try my best to help you.

caesercastro Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung GT-N7000
    gearbest, how much is this particular phone?

undefined

caesercastro Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung GT-N7000
    also, how is d price for Asus zenfone2?
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:

caesercastro Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung GT-N7000
    Alright. if you don't mind,pls drop your whatsapp contact or bbm so I could contact you directly. thanks.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

Gearbest.com GL Legend

Message Count:
    Maybe you can contact with me on Skype:gearbest.melanie or gearbest.melanie@outlook.com.

Sponsored Links: