Advertisement:

LIVE WAEC QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS 2018/2019

Discussion in 'Waec, Weac, Neco, Waec GCE And Neco GCE' started by Mr.Kennedy, Dec 11, 2017.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

• Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Mr.Kennedy Super Moderator

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Sponsored Links:

All the interested candidates should have this in mind.

LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS
    1. English
    2. Maths
    3. Biology
    4. Physics
    5. Chemistry
    6. Literature
    7. Government
    8. Economics
    9. Commerce
    10. C.R.K
    11. Agric
    12. Geography
    13. Accounting
    14.Further Maths
    15. Physics Practicals
    16. Chemistry Practical
    17. Biology Practical
    18. Agric Practical
    20. Yoruba
    21. Hausa
    Newly introduced Subjects
    22. Office practice
    23. Marketing
    24. Insurance
    25. I.C.T
    26. Civic Education

REASONS WHY STUDENTS FAIL

( 1) Cheap/fake runz: Alot of websites are out there giving free and fake runz. Imagine such a site not considering the results of students, compose fake answer or give the students fake runz. Most of the fault goes to students risking their own exams for cheap/ free runz.
    ( 2)Waiting to get free runz when we post it: Normally, we do post answers here some minutes before the exam is over,thats for those that can't afford the tokens for the runz. OBJ is posted 10mins to the end, theory posted 20mins to the end. Tell me how you would want to pass by waiting for free answers when those that paid for the runz has finished, you are just starting.
    What you dont know is that nothing is free, even in freetown. Learn how to pay for what you need most. Be wise and try harder to pass Always Subscribe

(i) ALL SUBJECTS + practicals + VIP Treat:
    N14,000(Art and Science subjeccts) for bank payment.
    (ii)
    9 Subjects + Practicals : N8000
    ——————————
    (iib) 8 Subjects + Practical.:
    ——————————
    (iii) 7 Subjects + Practicals : N6500
    ——————————
    (iv) 6 Subjects + Practicals :N5,500
    ——————————
    (v)
    (iii) 5 Subjects :N5,500
    ——————————
    (iv) 4 Subjects + Practicals : 4500
    ——————————
    (v)

Payment Per Subject: N800 each but N1000
    each for English & Maths.
    To subscribe in bulk(i.e 5 subjects +,contact d number below for enquiries)

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW ON
    FIRST 30 SUBSCRIBERS WILL GET THEIR ANSWES A DAY BEFORE EXAM(esp maths nd Eng]

AFTER BANK PAYMENT:
    Send us ur
    (i) Depositor’s name
    (ii)Amount Paid.
    (iii)Subjects.
    (iv) Phone number
    To:
    08154766482/08131601218

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH CARD
    Send (i)CARD PIN(s)
    (ii) Subjects.
    (iii)Username or Name.
    (iv) Phone number to
    08154766482 OR 08131601218

ANSWERS PATTERN:
    -For Direct Mobile Gets Answers Direct on their phones in the midnight before the exam
    -YOU WILL RECEIVE CONFIRMATION TEXT AFTER D CONFIRMATION OF YOUR PAYMENT.
    -NOTE: WE SEND ANSWERS TO DIRECT MOBILE CANDIDATES
    FIRST BEFORE LINK SUBSCRIBERS
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    ​The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released 2017 November/December External Senior School Certificate Examination results.

Prospective candidates are expected to purchase NECO result checking scratch card before proceeding to check their results online,

Cards are available in all NECO offices.

How To Check Result…

1)Go to NECO result checking portal http://www.mynecoexams.com/results/default.aspx

2)Select your examination type i.e. Nov/Dec

3)Select your year of examination i.e. 2017

4)Enter the result checking scratch card PIN number in the required column

5)Enter your examination number

Finally, click on Check My Result button to access your 2017 NECO GCE result.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    JAMB REGISTERATION IS NOW FULLY ON.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    PRIVATE WAEC GCE 2018 AGRIC ANSWERS

AGRIC OBJ:
    1-10: AAAADABBBB
    11-20: BDCCDACABC
    21-30: BACCBAACBD
    31-40: DBBBBCDDDD
    41-50: CAABCDACBA
    1a)
    Farm surveying is the process of measuring and mapping out the position, height, size and boundary of an area of farmland.

1b)
    i)It helps to know the size or hectare of a farmstead
    and the arrangement of land for proper usage without the risk of land degradation.

ii)Farm surveying help to make proper use of resources available and also to project the maximum profit achieved.

iii)Results of farm survey can be used as collateral for security loan from financial institutions.

iv)Absolute and relative positions of points on the farm and earth’s surface can be determined.

v)The topography or gradient of the farm land can also be determined.

x)It enables the farmer to lay his farm into plots.

1c)

1ci)It is used for measuring small offsets from the survey line when the work is of an ordinary nature.

1cii)Gunter's chain or the surveyor's chain is a distance measuring device used for land survey.

1ciii)
    prismatic compass is a navigation and surveying instrument which is extensively used to find out the
    bearing of the traversing and included angles between
    them, waypoints and direction.

iv)Measuring tape is used in measuring angular distances.

v) Theodolite is used to measure horizontal or vertical angles or planes

1D)

i)The initial cost of a machine is high. An idle machine is a waste.
    This wastage is greater, if the machine is costly.

ii)Adoption of certain machines will lead to unemployment.

iii)Clerks can more easily be trained in new methods and
    systems. In case of machines for specialized jobs, if the systems are changed, it is difficult to make use of them in the new system.

iv)Machines are subject to break-down and lie idle when electricity fails (if it is electrically operated).

v)Depreciation charges are high; this will reduce the profit.

x)Certain types of machines may become obsolete within a
    short span of time.

(3a)
    (i) It provides food for human
    (ii) It checks soil erosion
    (iii) It brings about vegetation cover
    (iv) It brings about rainfall
    (v) Forest improves soil fertility
    (vi) It creates job opportunities

(3b)
    (i) Oganic manuring:
    - It improves the activities of the soil micro organisms
    - It improves soil fertility
    - It improves yield

(ii) Bush burning:
    - It exposes the soil to sunlight
    - It destroys soil microorganisms
    - It reduces soil fertility

(iii) Tillage:
    - It enhances soil aeration
    - It helps to mix the soil with organic matters
    - It also improves the activities of the soil micro organisms

(iv) Clean clearing:
    - It reduces the effects pof parasites and diseases
    - It reduces soil fertility
    - It helps for easy cultivation and harvest

(4ai)
    Natural mating is the type of mating by which the the farm animals are allowed to move together and mate freely. Natural mating also enable the farm animals to select their mating partners while ARTIFICIAL Mating is the type of mating that involves the introduction of sperm(semen) into the female genital tract by the farmer through artificial means.

(4aii)
    (i) Pen mating
    (ii) Hand mating

(4bi)
    (i) It helps to enhance growth and development of the farm animals
    (ii) It helps the body of the farm animals to build enough immune
    (iii) It makes the bones of animals strongs
    (iv) It helps to resist diseases

(4bii)
    (i) Meat
    (ii) Bones
    (iii) Blood
    (iv) Egg

(4c)
    (i) It helps the farm animals to get adequate food
    (ii) It helps to improve vegetatioons
    (iii) it helps the farm animals to be free from diseases and parasites
    (iv) It helps the farmer to control the farm animals easily

CHAT ME UP OR CALL WITH THE NUMBER ABOVE FOR THE REMAINING SUBJECTS

• Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    PRIVATE GCE Geography- Answers

I ) Improvement of transportation and communication links
    Ii ) Banning of importation of certain goods
    Iii ) Improvement in level
    of technology
    Iv ) Changing Government policies that are not friendly to industrial development .
    v ) Provision of adequate capital to entrepreneurs by government in form of loan
    1 ai)
    Characteristic of Domestic trade
    i ) Domestic trade is carried on within the
    boundaries of one country .
    ii) In Domestic trade goods are carried on from one place to another place through railways and roadways .
    iii ) In Domestic trade payment is made or
    received in local currency .
    iv ) In Domestic trade wide choice of goods are available .
    1 aii )
    Characteristics of International Trade:
    i ) Separation of Buyers and Producers
    ii) Foreign trade involves payments in foreign currency .
    iii ) Restrictions : Imports and exports involve a number of restrictions by different countries .
    iv ) there is Need for Middlemen:
    1 b )
    I ) By use of improved means of transportation and communication links
    Ii ) By the use of fixed currencies
    Iii ) Improvement in the level of technology
    1 c )
    I ) It serves as source foreign revenue for the government
    Ii ) It helps to create employment
    Iii ) It serves as a source of exchange for foreign goods
    3 a )
    I ) It creates better accessibility to markets .
    Ii ) It creates employment and additional investments .
    Iii ) It leads to reduction in economic cost of commodities .
    Iv ) Transportation links together the factors of production in a complex web of relationships between producers and
    consumers.
    v ) It leads to improvement in communication of skills and ideas .
    3 b )
    i ) It limits diffusion of ideas and technology: Poor transportation limits the diffusion of the new ideas and technology or innovations which contributes to economic growth
    ii) It limits industrial growth: Poor transportation does limit industrial growth as raw materials, services and finished goods are not easily transported to the points of their need .
    iii ) It discourages investors: Investors are usually discouraged where there are poor development in transportation
    iv ) Inadequate exploitation of natural resources : Poor transportation can limit effective exploitation of natural resources in the area which tends to affect the Economic growth of a nations
    v ) inefficient transportation
    increases the costs of commodities .
    4 a )
    I ) The absence of the tse - tse fly on the open grassland allows for rearing of animals .
    Ii ) Availability of Minerals such as kaolin , gypsum , limestone, laterite, red
    mills , phosphate both yellow and green, shade clay, sand allow for situation of cement industry in the area .
    Iii ) Large scale farming can also be practiced in the state using irrigation water from dams .
    Iv ) Farming activities due to availability of fertile land .
    4 b )
    i ) inadequate rainfall makes farming difficult
    ii) high temperature results to drought
    iii ) problem of desert encroachment due to nearness to sahara desert
    iv ) inadequate rainfall makes living to be difficult .
    4 c )
    i ) provision of adequate basic facilities
    ii) industrialization of the area
    iii ) improving their medical facilities
    iv ) improvement of agricultural activities in
    the area .
    5 a )
    drawing coming
    5 b )
    I ) poor transportation and communication links
    Ii ) taste for foreign goods
    Iii ) low level of technology
    Iv ) Government policies that are not friendly to industrial development .
    v ) inadequate capital,
    5 c )
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME

JAMB LATEST NEWS

2018 UTME: JAMB fixes date for mock examination
    February 18, 2018Agency Report

Registrar, Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Is’haq Oloyede
    The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on Sunday said the much anticipated conduct of the 2018 Mock Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) would now hold on February 26.
    The board’s Head, Media and Information, Fabian Benjamin, said this in an interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos.
    According to him, a total of 245,753 of the 1,652,795 candidates that registered for this year’s UTME are expected to write the test.
    “We are happy to announce to the public that the board has concluded arrangement for the conduct of the mock UTME, slated for Monday, February 26.
    “This is irrespective of the ongoing strike embarked upon by members of the non-academic unions of federal universities nationwide.
    “Candidates will soon be informed on when to print notifications for the examination and in addition, notifications will be sent through e-mails and text messages on the schedules of their examination,” Dr. Benjamin said.
    He explained that the examination was expected to be hitch free because the board had successfully reduced incidences of malfunctioning of computers by electronically integrating the systems to see their functionality and effectiveness through link tests.
    “What this means is that, at the end if the exercise, whatever system that is not seen will not be used for the mock examination.
    “The 2018 exercise sold a total of 1, 966,918 candidate generating profiles.

“In previous examinations this number of candidates would have paid for the forms but through our efficient and effective system of ensuring that candidates do not waste resources, we decided to introduce the profile generating regime.
    “By this method, candidates will first have to generate personal profiles before proceeding to obtain pins, in between which they are open to deciding whether to go ahead to pay for the registration documents or otherwise,” Mr. Benjamin explained.
    The main UTME is expected to hold nationwide from March.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Do your subscriptions now before it's too late.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Out of the 258,000 candidates that applied for the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination, UTME mock examination, only 211,000 candidates took part in the test on Monday, the JAMB registrar, Ishaq Oloyede, has said.

This was due to insufficient space to accommodate interested students in some of the computer-based centres across the nation. However, the registrar, while inspecting the Blue Ocean Technology centre and Veritas University centre in Abuja on Monday told journalists that he was satisfied with the level of preparedness he noticed.

Mr. Oloyede said the board is aware of the challenges of lack of even spread of facilities in some states. He urged indigenes from such areas to establish a computer-based centre there. “It is not that we cannot have more candidates but the spread that the candidates chose (is a challenge). For instance, if you are taking candidates that chose Pankshin as their centre, the examination will last for three days so we chose the one on ground. But there are enough spaces in Ibadan, Lagos, Oyo but you can’t move these candidates from Plateau State to these parts that have vacancies. So, its better to pick what a town can accommodate, so we have apologised to the students,” he said.

Mr. Oloyede said out of the 602 centres being used, only six of the centres had challenges. “Although we are inspecting and monitoring the examination across the country, we had issues in Obafemi Awolowo University.

Our exams have not been able to start and we have given the authorities one hour. If the problem is not solved, we will relocate our candidates elsewhere. We have an issue with a centre in Plateau state. In Taraba state, there was a crash of laptops. In Olabisi Onabanjo University and Nnamdi Azikwe University, the problem of the digital centres have been solved,” he said. He added, “We have made provision for ‘option B’, that is why the candidates have their emails.

They will receive an email changing them to another centre. Last year, it happened in LAUTECH and since it has happened there, the institution cannot be allowed to take our examination as long as I am the registrar of JAMB. Let them close their gate and we go elsewhere. Once we are unable to conduct examination in a particular centre, we go elsewhere, If you want to kill your institution because you have internal problem, go ahead and kill it.” The registrar said there would not be ‘mop-up’ for candidates noting that ”its either the candidates write the exam or do not do the exam”.

“The board has put certain things in place to ensure effective monitoring of every candidate and also ensure good network for the candidates. Network in this term does not mean MTN, Airtel or Glo. It simply means the Local Area Network which is the cable within the centre. We do not conduct our examination on the internet so when we say there is a network problem, it is a cabling problem within the centre and not outside the hall,” he said. The registrar said the board will ”only pay for sucessful candidates” noting that if any of the centres’ system logs any candidates out, ”the centres money will also be logged out.”

He also spoke about other challenges observed in the centres. “For the private CBT centres, we have discovered they cut corners so that we can pay them. For instance, if we have 250,000 candidates writing the exam and 40,000 are logged out, we pay for the 40,000 that was logged out but this year, we will only pay for candidates who are absent because we must pay when candidates are absent, that is not your fault.

” Similarly, Mr. Oloyede urged the parents to keep away from the examination centres. “We are not in the kindargaten, we are preparing these young minds for university education.

The parents come too much around because they want their wards to pass at all cost, it is not helpful,” he said. One of the centres where students were not able to write the examination was at the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

The OAU spokesperson, Abiodun Olarewaju, told PREMIUM TIMES on Monday evening that the institution is trying to resolve the issue that led to the candidates not being able to write their examination. “

Everybody is trying come to the negotiating table to find a common ground and resolve the issue . The candidates could not finish but we are trying to resolve it. We are still at the meeting now,” Mr. Olanrewaju explained.

Meanwhile Adekunle Imran, a parent of one of the candidates, said the mock examination is meant to prepare the students for what they should expect in the main examination. However, Mr. Imran said the board needs to create methods to assist the students in the preparation process. “In Nigeria, we have good policies but our problem is implementation.

This set of students you see on queue were supposed to have finished their exam now because they are the second batch who were to start their examination by 9.00 a.m. but this is 10:25 a.m. and they are just on the queue now for the first capturing of their identity. I understand that the first set of candidates are not done and students were told to be at the centre an hour before the examination,” Mr. Imran said.

He urged the board to adopt a system whereby the students can be captured while seated, writing the examination.

The board has fixed March 9 to 17 for the 2018 UTME.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    JAMB REPRINTING IS NOW ON

How To Re-Print JAMB Slip 2018:

1. Visit the JAMB UTME Slip Printing page on the e-Facility portal via the link below; >> www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/ PrintExaminationSlip
    2. Enter your Reg Number or your registered e-Mail address,
    3. Click on the “Print Examination Slip” on the page to access your examination slip. 4. Note: Please allow popup for this site from your browser.

Candidates are to note that the JAMB UTME CBT examination will still start on Friday, 9th and end on Saturday, 17th March, 2018.

The exam body has assured candidates that necessary machinery has been put in place to ensure a hitch free exercise.

Best Wishes To You All.

TO SCORE HIGH IN JAMB (300+) WITHOUT STRESS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW
    call or whatsapp

08154766482/08131601218

http://guruslodge.com/threads/jamb-runs-2018-see-how-to-score-250-300-on-jamb-cbt-2018.162168/
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    JAMB REPRINTING IS NOW ON

How To Re-Print JAMB Slip 2018:

1. Visit the JAMB UTME Slip Printing page on the e-Facility portal via the link below; >> www.jamb.org.ng/PrintExamslip/ PrintExaminationSlip
    2. Enter your Reg Number or your registered e-Mail address,
    3. Click on the “Print Examination Slip” on the page to access your examination slip. 4. Note: Please allow popup for this site from your browser.

Candidates are to note that the JAMB UTME CBT examination will still start on Friday, 9th and end on Saturday, 17th March, 2018.

The exam body has assured candidates that necessary machinery has been put in place to ensure a hitch free exercise.

Best Wishes To You All.

TO SCORE HIGH IN JAMB (300+) WITHOUT STRESS, VISIT THE LINK BELOW
    call or whatsapp

08154766482/08131601218

http://guruslodge.com/threads/jamb-runs-2018-see-how-to-score-250-300-on-jamb-cbt-2018.162168/
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Many students will miss UTME this year! Reason being that the system has changed. They will expect to receive their Exams Slip through their email or Jamb profile! They won't see it until exams are over! They are expected to log on to http://www.jamb.org.ng and click on UTME 2018 Examination Slip then put in email address or Registration No. and print. Please help these young ones by circulating this message as UTME commences today
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    WAEC SUBSCRIPTION IS STILL ON!
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    WAEC TIMETABLE FOR 2018/2019

DATE SUBJECT/PAPER TIME ( GMT)

Tuesday, 3rd
    April, 2018
    Chemistry 3
    (Practical)
    (Alternative A)
    Chemistry 3
    (Practical)
    (Alternative A)
    08:30 hrs. –
    10:30 hrs . (1st
    Set)
    11:00 hrs. –
    13:00 hrs . (2nd
    Set)
    Music 2 ( Essay)
    Music 1 (Objective)
    10:30 hrs .
    10:30 hrs . –
    11:30 hrs.
    Auto Mechanics 2
    (Essay)
    Auto Mechanics 1
    (Objective)
    13:00 hrs . –
    14:30 hrs .
    14:30 hrs . –
    15:30 hrs .
    Wednesday,

4thApril, 2018
    Physics 3 (Practical)
    (Alternative A)
    Physics 3 (Practical)
    (Alternative A)
    11:15 hrs . (1st
    Set)
    11:40 hrs. –
    14:25 hrs . (2nd
    Set)
    History 2 ( Essay)
    History 1 (Objective)
    15:00 hrs .
    15:00 hrs . –
    16:00 hrs .

Thursday, 5th
    April, 2018
    Literature-In -English
    2 (Prose)
    Literature-In -English
    1 (Objective)
    09:45 hrs.
    09:45 hrs. –
    10:45 hrs .
    Crop Husbandry and
    Horticulture 3
    (Practical)*
    Crop Husbandry and
    Horticulture 3
    (Practical)*
    Set)
    Set)
    Foods and Nutrition 2
    (Essay)
    Foods and Nutrition 1
    (Objective)
    14:15 hrs.
    14:15 hrs. –
    15:15 hrs.
    Picture Making 2
    (Essay)*
    Picture Making 1
    (Objective)*
    15:50 hrs .

Friday, 6th
    April, 2018
    Geography 2 (Essay)
    Geography
    1( Objective)
    10:30 hrs
    Physics 3 (Practical)
    ( Alternative B)
    Physics 3 (Practical)
    (Alternative B)
    11:15 hrs . (1st
    Set)
    11:40 hrs. –
    14:25 hrs .
    (2ndSet)
    Animal Husbandry
    (Alternative A) 3
    (Practical)*
    Animal Husbandry
    (Alternative A) 3
    (Practical)*
    Set)
    Set)
    Forestry ( Alternative
    A) 3 (Practical)*
    Forestry ( Alternative
    A) 3 (Practical)*
    Set)
    Set)

Monday, 9th
    April, 2018
    Further
    Mathematics/
    Mathematics
    (Elective) 2 (Essay)
    11:00 hrs.
    Further
    Mathematics/
    Mathematics
    (Elective) 1
    (Objective)
    14:30 hrs .

Tuesday, 10th
    April, 2018
    Physics 2 (Essay)
    Physics 1 (Objective)
    10.00 hrs.
    10:00 hrs . –
    11:15 hrs .
    Geography
    3(Practical and
    Physical Geography)
    13:00hrs. –
    14:50hrs.

Thursday,
    12 April,
    English Language
    2(Essay)
    English Language 1
    (Objective)

Friday,
    13 April,
    Fisheries
    (Alternative A) 3
    (Practical)*
    Fisheries
    (Alternative A) 3
    (Practical)*
    (1 Set)
    13:00 hrs .
    (2 Set)
    Clerical Office
    Duties 2 (Essay)
    Clerical Office
    Duties 1 ( Objective)
    10:40 hrs .
    10:40 hrs . –

Monday,
    16 April,
    Biology 3 (Practical)
    (Alternative A)
    Biology 3 (Practical)
    (Alternative A)
    (1 Set)
    (2 Set)
    Literature-In -English
    3(Drama & Poetry)

Tuesday,
    17 April,
    Economics 2 (Essay)
    Economics 1
    (Objective)

Wednesday,
    18 April,
    General
    Mathematics/
    Mathematics ( Core)
    2 (Essay)
    General
    Mathematics/
    Mathematics ( Core)
    1 (Objective)
    14:00 hrs . –

Friday, 20th
    April, 2018
    Christian Religious
    Studies 2 (Essay)
    Christian Religious
    Studies 1 (Objective)
    Islamic Studies 2
    (Essay)
    Islamic Studies 1
    (Objective)
    11:20 hrs.
    West African
    Traditional Religion
    2 (Essay)*
    West African
    Traditional Religion 1
    (Objective)*
    10:40 hrs .
    10:40 hrs . –
    Chemistry 2 ( Essay)
    Chemistry 1
    (Objective)
    16:00 hrs .
    Monday,
    23 April,
    Government 2
    (Essay)
    Government 1
    (Objective)
    Chemistry 3
    (Practical)
    (Alternative B)
    Chemistry 3
    (Practical)
    (Alternative B)
    (1 Set)
    (2 Set)

DATE SUBJECT/PAPER TIME
    (GMT)
    Thursday, 26 April, 2018
    General Knowledge
    in Art 3A ( Drawing and Painting)*
    08:30 hrs. –1:30 hrs. Chemistry 3
    (Practical)
    (Alternative C) *
    Chemistry 3
    (Practical)
    (Alternative C) *
    (1 Set)
    (2 Set)
    General Agriculture
    3 (Practical)
    General Agriculture
    3 (Practical)
    (1 Set)
    (2 Set)

Monday,
    30 April,
    General Agriculture
    2 (Essay)*
    General Agriculture
    1 (Objective)*
    Textiles 2 ( Essay)*
    Textiles 1
    (Objective)*
    11:20 hrs.

Thursday,
    3 May 2018
    French 2 ( Essay)
    French 1 ( Objective)
    09:45 hrs.
    09:45 hrs. –
    10:45 hrs .
    Metalwork 3
    (Practical)
    Metalwork 3
    (Practical)
    11:40 hrs.
    (1 Set)
    12:00 hrs . –
    15:10 hrs.
    (2 Set)
    Arabic 2 ( Essay)
    Arabic 1 ( Objective)
    15:50 hrs .

Friday,
    4 May, 2018
    Social Studies 2
    (Essay)*
    Social Studies 1
    (Objective)*
    13.50 hrs.

Animal Husbandry
    (Alternative A) 2
    (Essay)*
    Animal Husbandry
    (Alternative A)
    1(Objective)*

Wednesday,
    9 May, 2018
    English Language 3
    (Oral )*/***
    English Language 3
    (Oral )*/***
    09:15 hrs .
    (1 Set)
    09:40 hrs. –
    10:25 hrs .
    (2 Set)

Thursday,
    10 May,
    Integrated Science 2
    (Essay)*
    Integrated Science 1
    (Objective)*
    10:00 hrs .
    10:00 hrs . –
    Integrated Science 3
    (Alternative to
    Practical Work)*

Thursday, 10 May,
    2018 to Friday,
    1 June, 2018
    Arabic 3 ( Oral)
    French 3 ( Oral)
    Clothing and
    Textiles 3 ( Practical)
    Foods and Nutrition 3
    (Practical)
    Music 3B (Performance Test)
    Date and time foreach paper will be arranged by the Council.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    BIOLOGY,AGRIC,PHYS AND CHEMISTRY PRACTICAL SPECIMENS ARE NOW AVAILABLE.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    BIO AND AGRIC WILL BE DROPPED SOON
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR DATA PROCESSING ANSWERS

SUBSCRIPTION WITH CARD
    Send
    (i)CARD PIN(s)
    AMOUNT =N800
    (ii) Subjects.
    (iii)Username or Name.
    (iv) Phone number to

REASONS WHY STUDENTS FAIL

( 1) Cheap/fake runz: Alot of website are out there gving free or fake runz. imagine such a site not considering the results of students, compose fake answer or give the students fake runz. Most of the fault goes to students risking their own exams for cheap/ free runz.
    ( 2)Waiting to get free runz when we post it: Normally, we do post answer late on the site for those that cant pay for the runz, obj posted 10mins to the end, theory posted 20mins to the end. Tell me how do you want to pass by waiting for free answers when those that paid for the runz has finished, you are just starting.
    What you dont know is that nothing is free, even in freetown. Learn how to pay for what you need most. Be wise and try harder to pass Always Subscribe!!!

IF YOU THINK IT'S EXPENSIVE,TRY IGNORANCE
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    BIO AND AGRIC SPECIMENS ARE NOW AVAILBLE. IT WILL BE DROPPED AFTER DATA PROCESSING TODAY. TYPING IN PROGRESS
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME

AGRIC SPECIMENS

A-AXE
    B-SPADE
    C-SICKLE
    D-HAND TROWEL
    E-SHEARS
    F-HAND FORK
    For specimen G ,H and I, your expected to get a quantity of Sandy soil,divide the quantity of Sandy soil into three portions and......
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    DATA PROCESSING ANSWERS

1a)Data modeling is often the first step in database design and object-oriented
    programming as the designers first create a conceptual model of how data
    items relate to each other.
    1aii)
    -The Hierarchical database model
    -The Relational model
    -The Object-oriented database model

2b.) In computing, an *icon* is a pictogram or ideogram displayed on a computer screen in order to help the user navigate a computer system or mobile device.
    A web *browser* is a software application for retrieving,presenting and traversing information resources on the World Wide Web.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME

(2a)
    (i) Microsoft word
    (ii) Watermark
    (iii) By saving the documents to a secured storage device

(2bi)
    An icon is a pictogram displayed on a computer desktop background to help user navigate quickly to a stored program or file in computer system.

(2bii)
    A browser is a software application that is used to access and view web pages in the internet
    3(a) * Ctrl+P
    * select "pages"
    * type " 1, 2, 3, 4, 5" in the pages field
    * select the desired printer
    * click ok
    3b)
    (i) A pop-
    up is a graphical user (GUI) display
    area. The pop-up window
    containing an advertisement is usually
    generated by JavaScript that uses cross-site
    scripting (XSS), sometimes with a secondary
    payload that uses Adobe Flash. They can
    also be generated by other vulnerabilities/
    security holes in browser security.

(i) Pop-up ads or pop-ups are forms of online
    advertising on the World Wide Web.

(i) Open Internet Explorer. Click the
    tools button (it is in the top
    righthand corner and looks like a
    cog), then select internet options.
    Go to the Privacy tab, and under
    Pop-up Blocker, select the Turn
    on Pop -up Blocker check box, and
    then tap or click ok.

3c)
    (i) Microsoft power point
    (ii) Projector
    3d.)
    • Personal area network,(PAN)
    •Local area network, or (LAN)

9a )
    - He decides the demand of the product at that time
    – He helps to make arrangement for storage facilities
    – He helps to fix the price for the price for the agricultural product
    -He helps to look at the quality and quantity of agricultural product to be marketed-
    -He helps to grade the agricultural product
    (9 b)
    – Facilitator helps to decide where there is the demand for the processed food
    -He also helps in fixing the good price for the product
    – He decides on how to store the product in the case of excess
    -He will decide the quality of the product
    -He helps in grading of the product Data processing
    (5ai)
    I. APPLICATION:
    (i) Microsoft word
    (ii) web browser

II. HARDWARES:
    (i) Printer
    (ii) Computer system

(5aii)
    (i) He must have internet access
    (ii) He must have correct recipient email address

(5aiii)
    (i) Not connected to the internet
    (ii) Slow network
    (iii) The size of the attachment maybe too big

(5aiv)
    Printer

(5bi)
    Web browser

(5bii)
    (i) Mozilla Firefox
    (ii) Google Chrome
    (iii) Internet Explorer

(6 a)
    (i ) Devices with high Processor is faster in accessing of data
    (ii ) When the memory size of the device is high , it quicks data access .
    (iii ) When the Content of the device is high, it slows down access of data
    (iv ) Virus- free device can access data quicly
    (6 b)
    (i ) Instant messaging is a type of communications service that enables you to create a kind of private chat room with another individual in order to communicate in real time over the Internet, analagous to a telephone conversation but using text – based , not voice – based , communication .
    (ii ) E – commerce (electronic commerce or EC) is the buying and selling of goods and services , or the transmitting of funds or data , over an electronic network , primarily the internet .
    (iii ) Homepage: This is the main page of a website which gives detailed information on its owner and provides links to its other parts . Usually it is the first page seen by every visitor, but some sites ( such as those of newspapers or portals ) display a fresh page everyday, custom – tailored to the individual visitor’ s preferences.
    (iv ) ISP : ISP simply means Internet Service Provider. It is a company that provides you with access to the Internet, usually for a fee. The most common ways to connect to an ISP are by using a phone line (dial- up ) or broadband connection ( cable or DSL ) .
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME

DATA PROCESSING:
    1-10: ACDBCCDCCA
    11-20: CBABCCDADA
    21-30: DBBBBACDAD
    31-40: ADADACCADA
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    HOW TO SUBSCRIBE FOR CHEMISTRY PRACTICALSAND LITERATURE ANSWERS

SUBSCRIPTION WITH CARD
    Send
    (i)CARD PIN(s)
    AMOUNT =N500 VIA SMS(CHEM.P)
    N400 via whatsap
    (LITERATURE =800)
    (ii) Subjects.
    (iii)Username or Name.
    (iv) Phone number to

IF YOU THINK IT'S EXPENSIVE,TRY IGNORANCE
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    Please and please dont add me up on whatsapp or call for long stories,always hit the point.Thanks.
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH CARD FOR CHEMISTRY AND LIT-IN-ENGLISH

CHEMISTRY PRIZE: 500 VIA SMS
    WHATSAPP -400

LIT- PRIZE -800 VIA SMS
    VIA WHATSAPP- 600
    DON'T CALL TO ASK STUPID QUESTIONS.
    EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS HERE. FOLLOW WHAT YOU HAVE READ.

TO SUBSCRIBE,
    Send
    (i)CARD PIN(Recharge card MTN OR GLO)(s)
    (ii) Subjects.
    (iii)Username or Name.
    (iv) Phone number to
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME

All the interested candidates should have this in mind.

LIST OF AVAILABLE SUBJECTS
    1. English
    2. Maths
    3. Biology
    4. Physics
    5. Chemistry
    6. Literature
    7. Government
    8. Economics
    9. Commerce
    10. C.R.K
    11. Agric
    12. Geography
    13. Accounting
    14.Further Maths
    15. Physics Practicals
    16. Chemistry Practical
    17. Biology Practical
    18. Agric Practical
    20. Yoruba
    21. Hausa
    Newly introduced Subjects
    22. Office practice
    23. Marketing
    24. Insurance
    25. I.C.T
    26. Civic Education

(i) ALL SUBJECTS + practicals + VIP Treat:
    N14,000(Art and Science subjeccts) for bank payment.
    (ii)
    9 Subjects + Practicals : N8000
    ——————————
    (iib) 8 Subjects + Practical.:
    ——————————
    (iii) 7 Subjects + Practicals : N6500
    ——————————
    (iv) 6 Subjects + Practicals :N5,500
    ——————————
    (v)
    (iii) 5 Subjects :N5,500
    ——————————
    (iv) 4 Subjects + Practicals : 4500
    ——————————
    (v)

Payment Per Subject: N800 each but N1000
    each for English & Maths.
    To subscribe in bulk(i.e 5 subjects +,contact d number below for enquiries)

AFTER BANK PAYMENT:
    Send us ur
    (i) Depositor’s name
    (ii)Amount Paid.
    (iii)Subjects.
    (iv) Phone number
    To:
    08154766482/08131601218

HOW TO SUBSCRIBE WITH CARD
    Send (i)CARD PIN(s)
    (ii) Subjects.
    (iii)Username or Name.
    (iv) Phone number to
    • Super Moderator
    • GL Senior Member
    • GL Legend
    • Forum Author
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    SAMSUNG J7PRIME
    PLEASE DO YOUR SUBSCRIPTION RIGHT NOW BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.

NOTE:
    USE YOUR SCHOOL ENDPOINT/TITRE VALUE IN NO1 CALCULATIONS . THANKS AND GOODLUCK.

Sponsored Links: