Advertisement:

How can I recover deleted photos from HTC phone?

Discussion in 'Android Modding, tips, tricks and ROM discussion' started by lisaab, Sep 3, 2014.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

lisaab Member

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Is there any way to recover deleted photos from HTC phone?

Dstronnaa Member

Message Count:
    There are many android users, have you ever deleted important photos by accident? Here I'll guide you how to recover lost htc photos easily with iStonsoft Android Data Recovery.

How to recover deleted data from htc

Cracaca Member

Message Count:
    The first thing people need to do is stop or add new data to Android in order to avoid the overwriting. Then, with the assistant of Card Data Recovery tools, they can perform files recovery from Android phone. Incidentally, this photos recovery tool can enable you to directly scan your Android device and recover photos from HTC quickly.

Omaki2000 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    samsung, Bold 5
    If the Data deleted is from the memory card its easy Download this app called RECUVA it will help recorver the file and you can equally scan the memory card or even connect the android to your pc through usb and scan it using picassa it will help recorver the lost pics. Link to download RECUVA DOWNLOAD IT HERE

weew Member

Message Count:
    Coolmuster Data Recovery could help you recover lost htc phone photos, music and videos easily, if you lost your love photos by accident, just have a try!

veron Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    My boss dem, What about for Nokia symbian fones, any app 2 help?

Belinda77 Member

Message Count:
    As far as I know, there is one application named iPubsoft Android Data Recovery which is a powerful android phone Data Recovery software allows you to recover music, photos and video from android phone devices, like Samsung Galaxy S4/S3/S2/S, HTC, LG etc.
    How to recover HTC deleted photo/ images ?

henri2398 Member

Message Count:
    Once, I have accidentally deleted precious photos from my HTC phone’s SD card. After that I have searched the solution on the net, I Googled for the solution that and I found this - rescuedigitalmedia.com/recover-deleted-photos-videos-htc-10-windowsmac. I have downloaded the software that is mentioned there as Digital Media File Recovery Tool.

I have scanned my HTC phone’s SD card and it helped me to restore my all precious photos. Note the tool is not free you have to purchase the full version in order to recover the deleted or lost media files.

BellyBlack Member

Message Count:
    With the rapid growth of the economy, more and more people like to spend their spare time in traveling around the world. Among them, many choose to record the fantastic moments at the journey with their Android camera like HTC mobile camera. However, the smartphones not an extremely safe place to store the important data because they may be mistakenly deleted. Yet you don't have to worry about lost the important note since we have Android Data Recovery now.
    Android Data Recovery is a mobile expert in terms of Android photo recovery. The program can directly retrieve the deleted pictures in your HTC phone without a backup. It supports images in .jpg, .png, .gif, .bmp, .webp, .tiff formats, and so on.
    See more: recovery-android.net/data-recovery/restore-htc-photos.html

telliea Member

Message Count:
    You can try this data recovery program to scan your phone and restore lost data from it.
    Only a few steps you can get back your lost data from your phone: how to restore deleted photos.

Step 1: Run the data Recovery tool and connect your phone to PC
    Step 2: Scan your lost data from your phone
    Step 3: Preview the found data and start to recover.

xianiaole Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Of course, there is. HTC Data Recovery progam offers us an easy way to recover deleted photos from HTC phone before they are overwritten. It allows us to access to all deleted photos and get them back.

Sponsored Links: