Advertisement:

Etisalat chat pack+simpleserver and PSIPHON HANDLER

Discussion in 'Mobile Free Browsing Codes And Tips' started by inisco, Jul 7, 2015.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)

mike4real Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sponsored Links:
    Pls gurus i need help.
    Is it possible to unlock htc desire 816 locked to cdma virgin network here in nigeria so i can be able to use our local sim on it? Is a UK used phone

hexanman rikistar Member

Message Count:

hacknet Member

Message Count:
    My psiphon with chat pak tweak just shut down last night 11:00pm. Any one still flexing..?

hacknet Member

Message Count:
    My psiphon with chat pak tweak just shut down last night 11:00pm. Any one still flexing..?

juanmata Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Gurus in the house I want to inform you that as of the time of posting this comment Wednesday 4th, 11:38am, no simple server setting is working on MTN. Am a hacker and I was among the team that brought Sandwich Vpn to Nigeria and other shared it on other website. The reason I often don't like posting on guruslodge is because most of you gurus are not appreciative. Even when you post a working cheat, no one will thank you for it. The worst of it all is that guruslodge has a lot of MTN staffs monitoring forum website looking for loops cheats to block. The day Naijaloaded posted simple server setting on their website, I told a friend it was soon going to be blocked but he taught I was joking. Until he finally realise it. Well let's go to today's reason why am here. Today I want to introduce a newer simple server configuration to you guys. It works on MTN and Airtel without any form of data plan. All you need is a registered and a working MTN or Airtel sim card on your phone or pc. Then edit your simple server configuration to mine which am going to give you. It works free without airtime and the download speed is amazing. I have been using this for 6 months now. And still working as it's what am using to post now. I can't paste the settings here because am scared it might get blocked. To get the simple server settings, call me on 08110638723. Terms and conditions applied.

juanmata Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Gurus in the house I want to inform you that as of the time of posting this comment Wednesday 4th, 11:38am, no simple server setting is working on MTN. Am a hacker and I was among the team that brought Sandwich Vpn to Nigeria and other shared it on other website. The reason I often don't like posting on guruslodge is because most of you gurus are not appreciative. Even when you post a working cheat, no one will thank you for it. The worst of it all is that guruslodge has a lot of MTN staffs monitoring forum website looking for loops cheats to block. The day Naijaloaded posted simple server setting on their website, I told a friend it was soon going to be blocked but he taught I was joking. Until he finally realise it. Well let's go to today's reason why am here. Today I want to introduce a newer simple server configuration to you guys. It works on MTN and Airtel without any form of data plan. All you need is a registered and a working MTN or Airtel sim card on your phone or pc. Then edit your simple server configuration to mine which am going to give you. It works free without airtime and the download speed is amazing. I have been using this for 6 months now. And still working as it's what am using to post now. I can't paste the settings here because am scared it might get blocked. To get the simple server settings, call me on 08110638723. Terms and conditions applied.

harrywhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    phantom
    pls is chatpack still working

s.akashi Member

Message Count:
    its been rendered useless as it is now limited in data usage

harrywhite Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    phantom

Schlesinger3 Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Sorry, what's the data cap, any idea?

s.akashi Member

Message Count:
    precisely 200 to 500mb depending on the smartpack subscription.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

nobertyoung GL Legend

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    GT-7000 & TECNO F7
    leave etibaba alone
    • Guru Member

K.N.0.X Guru Member

Message Count:
    Does someone know the USSD code to press on MTN to get name and other details used to register sim?
    • Guru Member

León Alexis Aremu Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 2
    Pls I wanna know if I upgrade my Tecno J7 to 5.1, hope there won't be any problem
    Tho, d update is not available on d phone but there are files that can be installed in order to upgrade it. I wanna know if this is safe
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 2
    Pls I wanna know if I upgrade my Tecno J7 to 5.1, hope there won't be any problem
    Tho, d update is not available on d phone but there are files that can be installed in order to upgrade it. I wanna know if this is safe
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 2

muntaqa Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    Files like? If it's a direct update from tecno,i dnt think there will be any problem
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 2
    It's not direct fah!

muntaqa Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    I haven't really seen any1 wt the update,u can google search to know the likely problems or even try youtube. I dnt think there will be a major problem,but there maybe some minor bugs
    León Alexis Aremu likes this.
    • Guru Member

Message Count:
    Current Phone:
    Infinix Hot 2

muntaqa Upcoming Guru

Message Count:
    U welcome
    León Alexis Aremu likes this.
    • GL Legend
    • Guru Member

cutesheg GL Legend

Message Count:
    To hell with Etisalat with their current chat/smart pack nonsense.

The new Data plans and prices are:
    2Gb for N1,000
    6gb for N2,000
    10Gb for N2,500
    12Gb for N3,000
    18Gb for N4,000
    24Gb for N5,000
    48Gb for N8,000

Dial *777# to subscribe.
    It is Glo with Pride.
    • Guru Member

hariorh Guru Member